3.3

When he came out of Liao's house, Liao Chen brought the original owner's private money with him. He said it was private money, but it was only 10,000 to 20,000, and with the money given by Liao's mother and sister-in-law, Liao Chen also had 40,000 in his hands. , No way, although Liao's mother didn't give that much, but Liao Chen's sister-in-law, Cen Mingjiao, couldn't bear to have Liao Chen spend the New Year outside, so she gave a lot of money all at once.

    Liao Chen planned to use the money to make some money first, so he stole Xie Ningzhe's computer confidently, started his old business, and invested the money in the stock market...

    Xie Ningzhe didn't live here much, usually Liao Ningzhe Chen lives here alone, Xie's family seems to protect Xie Ningzhe very closely, so Xie Ningzhe is picked up by bodyguards every day, and the time he can spend with Liao Chen is only one hour a day, and this hour is enough for Liao Chen's heart rejoice.

    "Hongwei's shares have fluctuated a lot recently. If you want to make money, you can sell this." Xie Ningzhe also saw Liao Chen buying stocks in the past few days, seeing Liao Chen who was staring at the computer, and reminded after thinking about it .

    Hearing Xie Ningzhe's reminder, Liao Chen raised his head with a smile and said cheerfully.

    "I bought some before, and I plan to sell them in the next two days. The fluctuation is too big. If I buy and sell, I can sell them at a high price." According to

    Liao Chen's eyes, it can be seen at a glance that this Hongwei company is probably being acquired or sold. After the merger, the shares of these two days have been rising and falling. Although it seems a little elusive on the surface, it is actually a trend of rising slightly. Therefore, Liao Chen believes that the shares will continue to rise, and It peaks after it actually merges.

    Xie Ningzhe couldn't help looking at the smiling man in front of him. He looked at the man in front of him, and in just eight days, he had already turned the 40,000 yuan in his hand into 260,000 yuan. This is already a good result. Xie Ningzhe started trading in stocks at the age of fifteen. He has won and lost, but he has never seen a person win without losing. Although the shares Liao Chen bought are small, they look very It is stable, but they are all steady profits without loss, and Xie Ningzhe found that Liao Chen always likes to gamble, invest money in some companies with relatively large fluctuations, and then make a quick fortune, no matter whether the company's shares in the future will be profitable or not. Compensation, Liao Chen doesn't care anymore.

    "Shitian Hongwei Company will be acquired by Xie's Enterprise, and news will be released at that time."

    This means that Liao Chen is asked to buy more shares, which can be sold to the newly appointed Xie's Enterprise, Xie's Enterprise Although it is an acquisition, after entering a company, many large companies choose to recycle their previous shares, so that some shareholders who have bought shares can make a small profit. Of course, before Xie's company acquired Hongwei Company.

    "Your family?" Upon hearing that it was Xie's company, Liao Chen immediately realized that it might be Xie Ningzhe's family company, but he didn't hide it. He was very happy that Xie Ningzhe revealed the news to him.   
  "Yeah." Xie Ningzhe nodded, he didn't know why he told the family affairs of this person in front of him. Seeing that this person didn't care, Xie Ningzhe frowned, feeling a little unhappy for some reason.   

  "Hey, your handmade Hongwei company started three months ago, right? I have investigated that not only the stock market of Hongwei company is not peaceful, but even things in the company are not very peaceful, especially the news that the president of Hongwei company had an accident. I thought it would be acquired, but I didn't expect it to belong to your family."