9.21

Time is the most healing thing. After Liang Sujie got married to An Mingyuan, she became happier and happier. The development of Mingyuan Milk is also getting bigger and bigger. Liang's father and Liang's mother gave up the business in Suzhou because of Liang Sujie's incident. business, but there are always some connections. Mingyuan Milk also hit the Suzhou area in the fastest time, and then spent a lot of money to advertise. Mingyuan Milk’s reputation is getting stronger and stronger, and it has become a milk Many children grew up drinking Mingyuan milk.

    As the spokesperson and proprietress of Mingyuan Milk, Liang Sujie is worthy of inheriting from Liang's father, and also has a good hand in business. She has helped An Mingyuan deal with Mingyuan Milk's affairs these years, and she has the taste of a strong woman. , Liang's father and Liang's mother saw that their daughter and son-in-law were working so hard, Liang's father was also busy building a relationship between the two, and Liang's mother took Liao Chen and Zhou Ziqing.

    Both of them are relatively well-behaved. Liao Chen has the soul of an adult, so naturally he will not be as difficult as a child. Zhou Ziqing has been pestering Liao Chen since he was brought home by Liao Chen. Although the relationship between everyone has become closer and closer over the years, Zhou Ziqing still likes staying with Liao Chen the most.

    When they were young, they even lived in the same room. They didn't start living apart until they were fourteen years old. Seven years later, Liang Sujie became pregnant.

    That's right, Liang Sujie, who was diagnosed by the doctor as being unable to conceive, became pregnant. This was like dropping a huge bomb on Liang's and An's homes. The job here was snatched away, and Liang's father and Liang's mother did not expect their daughter to be pregnant, so they were naturally happy. , the

    only one who is very worried is Liang Sujie. She is not young anymore. She is in her thirties. If she has a child, she is not only afraid of whether she can do it, but also afraid that the child will be like Liao Chen after birth. Thin and thin, Liao Chen's thin and thin appearance seems to be still in front of her eyes, which makes her particularly worried.     Liao Chen was also very happy when he found out about this. He had been secretly preparing some medicine for Liang Sujie to take. In fact, Liang Sujie did not mean that she could not have children, but that her body needed to be adjusted. The better it is, the better the body will be conditioned, and you will be able to conceive naturally.

    After Liang Sujie and Liang's mother knew that Liang Sujie was pregnant, they were still worried that Liao Chen would be jealous, so they secretly asked Liao Chen if he wanted a younger brother or sister. Show that you like your brother or sister very much.

    So everyone was happy about this matter, Liang Sujie didn't work anymore, she raised her baby at home every day, Liang's father stopped helping An Mingyuan with his business, and took care of Liang Sujie with Liang's mother, all the company's affairs fell to An Mingyuan And An Mingsi, An Mingsi and An Mingyuan also want to take care of Liang Sujie, but the company is full of regrets and must be dealt with by someone. They drag their tired bodies back home every day, and they have to keep talking to Liang Sujie Sujie spoke.

    After five months of Liang Sujie's pregnancy, An Mingsi and An Mingyuan finally took care of the company's affairs. After handing over the matter to the deputy prime minister, they began prenatal education for the child in Liang Sujie's womb. Liao Chen looked at An Mingyuan Lying on Liang Sujie's stomach and singing nursery rhymes with a silly face, I really wanted to show that I didn't know him.

    As for Ziqing, even though Liao Chen has been with Ziqing for seven years, he did not expect that Ziqing has not recovered his memory. The matter of room division was proposed by Liao Chen. Don't let yourself become a beast, okay? ? ?