7.10

After Liao Chen left the Liao family, he was like a fish in water. He was used to living alone, not to mention that the so-called parents in this world are definitely not sincere. He has seen what will happen in the plot, and Liao Chen always feels that these things It is definitely not the so-called plot, it may be something that actually happened to the original owner, so after watching these plots, Liao Chen will inevitably have a kind of resistance to the people in the plot.

    Which is the most important, your biological child or the child you raise by your side?

    In fact, this is just a two-way proposition. Liao Chen has seen children make mistakes before, but he is not as crazy as in this plot.

    In fact, the so-called two-way proposition is just to look at the identity of the person who hugged the wrong person. If two people with similar identities hugged the wrong person, then even if the two families do not exchange their children in the end, they will become relatives and start walking around, and gradually They will also get acquainted, but if there is a world of difference in identities, how can such two families be willing to contact for the sake of their son?

    Rich people have their own lives, and poor people also have their own ways of living. The concepts of the two families, whether it is educational concepts or money concepts, are different, and the impact on the two children is also different. Under such circumstances, there are In many cases, even if the rich know that their child has been wronged, they will not choose to give up their adopted son. In such a situation, either they pretend that they don’t know about it at all, and let it become a secret, or Is it to bring my own child back home, as for giving the child I have carefully cultivated for so many years to others? 

They are unwilling! Moreover, as rich people, they have a kind of superiority in their hearts. When facing poor people who seem to be the first-class than them, they always have a sense of almsgiving, thinking that their sons have suffered in poor people's homes, and they themselves How can the children from poor families be brought up so well in exchange for them easily?

    In this way, the final result is obvious, which is human nature, something that no one can stop.

    Which is the greatest, benevolent or nurturing?

    Since a long time ago, everyone has conducted research on this proposition. Some people say that you are born with grace, and some say that you are raised with grace, but in reality? If a person or a family really starts to face this matter, you will find out how selfish these people are, and when facing their own biological children, they can also use the words "I am not with him after all" He comforted himself with this kind of reason for living, and began to find faults with his own son, and these faults were actually brought about by another life.

    Liao Chen had already seen the names of Liao's father and Liao's mother on the newspaper, and even his own name was on the newspaper, so he had already called Teacher Wang before. In fact, he planned to go to school, but Because of the news, he planned to wait for a while.   

  Liao Chen didn't know that in No. 1 High School, there were already rumors. Everyone was discussing about his transfer, and after knowing that Liao Chen was abused by his parents, many people felt that Liao Chen was really miserable. Poor, but through my friends, I contacted my classmates from No. 2 Middle School, but the classmates there told me that Liao Chen didn't go to school at all. As a result, everyone was even more worried about Liao Chen's situation.  

   Of course, in such gossip, Liao Chen said that he would take the college entrance examination this year was also exposed, and Liao Chen is only sixteen years old now, but he is already going to take the college entrance examination. I started to use this point to make news, and the teachers of No. 1 High School also had a lot of discussions about the student Liao Chen at this time. The unified opinion was that they knew that Liao Chen was going to take the college entrance examination, and they were a little unbelievable.