9.11

Liao Chen went to Guangming Primary School with An Mingyuan and others. There was no guard at this time, so it was relatively simple for Liao Chen and the others to find someone. After entering the school, they found a random teacher and asked about it in the principal's office. .

    If you want to promote a product in the school, you must go through the principal. Only with the principal's consent can you continue. When cooperating with the school, you must pay some small benefits to impress the principal.

    Before Liao Chen came here, he had already talked to An Mingyuan about how to persuade the principal. An Mingyuan thought that Liao Chen would let him bribe the principal, but who knew that Liao Chen meant to do business with the principal, that is, as long as a student bought A bag of yogurt, then how much will be given to the principal. You must know that the long-term benefits are actually invisible, but the immediate benefits are often attractive.

    Guangming Primary School is only the first step of Mingyuan Milk, so it is not impossible to provide some convenience to the principal, so An Mingyuan quickly persuaded the principal according to Liao Chen's intention. An Mingyuan has already said that he will not force students to buy it, but only depends on whether the students are willing to buy it, and this kind of yoghurt is actually quite expensive, not everyone can afford it for fifty cents a bag, so Compared with pure milk, the price of yogurt is 20 cents more expensive, and for children, making them like it is the ultimate goal of Liao Chen and the others.

    The headmaster saw that there was money to be made, and heard An Mingyuan say that the milk was good and what was good, so he was a little moved. An Mingyuan quickly took the milk for the headmaster to taste. It was also the first time the headmaster drank this kind of milk. In addition to feeling a little sweet, I think this kind of milk has a strong taste, which is very good.

    Liao Chen had thought early on that he would definitely enter the adult milk business when he had money, so now that the principal agreed, he felt that this could be done.

    Next, it’s time for the real publicity. With the help of the principal, An Mingyuan, Liao Chen and the workers went to each class to publicize with milk. Of course, not everyone would give out a bag, so before they There are plastic disposable small cups that are ready, each person pours a small cup, a pack of pure milk can pour about twenty cups, and distributes them to the children in the class, and the principal said that he hopes parents can come to school tomorrow a trip.

    In fact, in this era, many parents are based on the teacher's standards, so when the principal said this, the teacher would naturally strictly enforce it, and the students would naturally do the same. The first time they saw such white milk, the students were all shocked. Very happy, children are very interested in trying to drink milk.

    When Liao Chen prepared the milk formula this time, he put too much sugar in the ratio, so children should like it very much. After all, according to Liao Chen's idea, he knows that some children do not like to drink pure milk or yogurt. And sweet milk is more suitable for children's taste.

    Guangming Primary School is just a primary school, and the total number of students is less than 500, so Liao Chen and the others have already promoted the milk, and the principal is very cooperative and said that parents will come to the meeting tomorrow, which makes Liao Chen really feel that this era is really good. Contains a different kind of gold.

    It was already afternoon when these things were done. An Mingyuan treated the principal to a meal before sending Liao Chen home. He was a little nervous about tomorrow's speech, but Liao Chen, who was the person involved, was completely helpless. The pressure is to comfort him and let him not be too nervous.