7.6

In fact, Liao Chen can handle this matter by himself. It is not impossible to find a lawyer by himself, but Liao Chen just intends to make this matter known to everyone. The teacher can be said to be the most righteous in this world. The strongest person, so the method Liao Chen chose was moral kidnapping.

    To survive in this society, a person must be in contact with the crowd, and the crowd's opinion of them will also affect them, and it is precisely this way that public opinion is fiercer than tigers and public opinion can kill people. To survive in society, if a person's reputation disappears, when a person is judged and rejected every time he goes, he will truly realize the cruelty of this society.

    What Liao Chen did was just to let Father Liao and Mother Liao experience the feeling of being spurned by thousands of people. Coupled with his own achievements, he believes that Father Liao and Mother Liao will soon become the hearts of everyone. Wolf-hearted parents.

    Even if the child raised by this parent is not his own, but it is Liao Chen who is as good as he is, and he will tell everyone directly that if he is not abused by this couple, he will achieve higher achievements, and all of this will be made by this couple. The wolf-hearted couple was delayed! ! !

    Teacher Wang did what he said, and immediately called his good brother. His good brother is now in his forties, and he rushed over non-stop when he received his call.

    When this teacher Wang's friend came in, Liao Chen looked at this person. This person was still wearing a neat suit, and he knew that he rushed over immediately after receiving the call, and he seemed very serious, which was inexplicable. There is a feeling of trust.

    "Old Sui, come, let me introduce you. This is my student, Liao Chen."

    Sui Mingzhi also looked at Liao Chen when he heard his brother's introduction. After getting rich, he frowned. As a lawyer and a lawyer who has studied forensic medicine, he could tell at a glance that Liao Chen was definitely injured.

    "Liao Chen, this is the lawyer I told you about, my brother, Sui Mingzhi, I believe he will be able to handle this matter well." Teacher Wang trusts his brother Sui Mingzhi, Liao Chen I also feel that Sui Mingzhi looks more reliable.

    "Hello, Lawyer Sui, I'm Liao Chen. I asked Mr. Wang to teach you today. I need to trouble you with some things." He was polite and polite, and with Liao Chen's soft-hearted face, all of a sudden It makes people feel good.

    "Hello, may I help you?" Sui Mingzhi also nodded. He is now very sure that the young man in front of him must have suffered something and needs to rely on a lawyer to solve it, so he changed his attitude all of a sudden, very serious serious.

    "Lawyer Sui is like this. I want to break away from my adoptive parents, so I need your help." Liao Chen made no secret of it. Sooner or later, this matter will cause rumors, so Liao Chen doesn't care at all.

    "Adoptive parents?" Sui Mingzhi was taken aback, and suddenly thought of Liao Chen's injuries, and almost instinctively thought of Liao Chen being abused by his adoptive parents. Sui Mingzhi also dealt with such cases not once or twice Yes, in fact, there are still gaps in the law on domestic violence in many cases. If you want to really sever the relationship, it is actually quite difficult.

    "Yes, my family is from the countryside. I have only moved to the city in the past few years. Since I was seven or eight years old, my father has been committing domestic violence against me, which caused me to have wounds all over my body. Although I would complain before, But I didn’t have any other thoughts, but I discovered one thing a while ago, that is, my father and mother are not my own biological parents at all, and they have even decided to ask me not to go to school and prepare to let me go to work, I will never agree, so I have issued an injury certificate in the hospital, hoping to break away from my adoptive parents. Of course, I have already conducted a blood test in the hospital, and it will come out in three days. I hope these can help Attorney Sui's help."