Arc 8.1 The protagonist's son Ex - Boyfreind

When Liao Chen returned to the space again, he even felt a sense of unreality, but this did not affect his mood. In the last world, he watched Ke Ruichen do a lot of things and helped many people, so although he could only follow the Ke Ruichen talked alone, but in general he was not very lonely, so after returning to the space this time, Liao Chen was in a good mood.

    This time the black cat in the space didn't know why it wasn't there. Liao Chen didn't quite understand, but after checking the events of the previous world in the mirror, he entered the new world under the urging of the system.

    His body became hot, Liao Chen felt very uncomfortable, he tried to open his eyes, but what he saw was a luxurious room, but his forehead kept getting hot, which made Liao Chen feel extremely uncomfortable.

    Not caring about things like passing on memories, Liao Chen tried his best to get out of bed, only to realize that his body had become smaller! ! According to visual inspection, this body is definitely not more than ten years old. The small body makes Liao Chen feel that the scenery he sees is different when he walks.

    Seeing the tea set on the table beside him, Liao Chen poured himself a glass of water, took a sip, and then lay down on the sofa, feeling dizzy.

    This should be a symptom of fever. After taking care of a few children, Liao Chen was very aware of his current situation. After searching in the room for a while, he found some home-made medicines, took a few antipyretics, and then resumed Back on the bed, quietly began to receive information from this body.

    This body is still a young master! That's right, he is the kind of young master who doesn't love his mother but his grandparents. His name is Liao Chen, his father's name is Liao Chongjun, his mother's name is Xu Huaying, and he is eleven years old now. , and his parents married their son, yes, Feng's son was him.

    Judging from the memory of this body, since Liao Chen was born, he has been living with his grandfather and grandmother, and the so-called parents don't like him at all. His father, Liao Chongjun, besides various jobs every day, is All kinds of jobs, and my mother went to various parties every day, so she didn't take him into consideration at all. This situation lasted until Liao Chen was nine years old, that is, three years ago, Liao's father and Liao mother passed away , so Liao Chen only needs to live with his father and mother, but in fact, in this villa, Liao Chongjun doesn't go home at all, and his mother basically doesn't go home, and the nanny at home should also treat each other for the two. His attitude began to be perfunctory to him, and Liao Chen lived in this situation for two years, bullied by the nanny, ignored by his parents, until a small cold brought Liao Chen into this world.

    After reading all the memories, Liao Chen really didn't expect that he would meet scumbag parents again in this life. Thinking about this time, it should be his task alone, so he started to check the plot, and after checking the plot, Liao Chen Chen is about to kneel down to this wonderful world, okay? ? ?

    The real protagonist of this world turned out to be a man! And a man who can give birth to a child! That's right, this man's name is Zheng Nuanyang, sounds like a very good name, right? But who would have known that this man with such a nice name would actually be another man's lover because of family matters?

    That's right, this is an extremely bloody story. When Zheng Nuanyang was 20 years old, his parents died in a car accident, and his best relatives wanted to occupy his family property after his parents died. There was only one house left, but Zheng Nuanyang naturally absolutely refused to agree, so he was almost killed on the highway by someone hired by his best relatives, and then he met the man he was destined for - Liao Chongjun.