2.4

I have to say that getting the memory of the original owner after coming here is still a good thing, so that he can judge the people who are loyal to him and those who betray him from the memory of the original owner and the development of the story plot. Liao Chen thinks that this thing It seems to be a kind of golden finger.

    After taking Liu Bo and Xiao An out of the space, Liao Chen discovered again that the time in the space is not equal to the time in reality. There are nearly six hours in the space, but the time outside has only passed after coming out of the space. It took six minutes, and the time difference between one minute and one hour made Liao Chen very satisfied.

    Uncle Liu and Xiao An found medical books on the kidney series from the space and started researching them, while Liao Chen finally met the heroine of this plot——Lin Miaomiao.

    "Ah Chen, I had some business at home yesterday, so I went home. How was it? Did you sleep well last night?" The

    girl's bright eyes and white teeth made her smile like sunshine, which made people feel good about her, especially It was those eyes that made people feel that the care in them seemed to be overflowing.

    It turned out not to be so pretty.

    This is Liao Chen's first impression of Lin Miaomiao. Lin Miaomiao gives people a sincere and sunny feeling. Although she looks ordinary, she gives people a very comfortable feeling. No wonder she was treated by a terminally ill person like the original owner Like, after all, people who always face death, who doesn't want to chase the sun?

    "I'm fine."

    Nodding lightly, Liao Chen still looked at Lin Miaomiao, but Lin Miaomiao let Liao Chen watch her. She was used to being looked at by Liao Chen. , Liao Chen would stare at her blankly, which made her feel very happy, because this is the person she likes.

    The person she likes also likes her, what a wonderful thing this is...

    "Ah Chen, I brought you some delicious food this time when I went home. It's fried hot and sour fish that I made myself, but Liu If Bo knows that I let you eat spicy food, he will definitely scold me~" Lin Miaomiao immediately took out a box from the table beside her, opened the box and shook it in front of Liao Chen, then wrinkled her nose and complained cutely.

    In Liao's house, only Lin Miaomiao can call Liao Chen's name, and everyone else is called Young Master, even Lin Miaomiao's father. Lin Miaomiao's cute appearance was the original owner's favorite.

    Even if, the original owner is not unable to eat spicy food at all, but is allergic to things like chili. Of course, it happened that Lin Miaomiao's favorite was spicy, so the original owner endured eating it every time, and let the small red bumps on his back feel so painful.

    "It's delicious, I always pick the freshest small fish, Ah Chen, try it." Lin Miaomiao picked up half a small fish with chopsticks, and fed it to Liao Chen's mouth.

    He couldn't help frowning, Liao Chen didn't open his mouth, and suddenly thought of Ziqing. When he and Ziqing first got married, Ziqing would often cook him some delicious food and feed him, but later he couldn't help it. I know why I stopped feeding one day... A picture suddenly flashed in my mind, it was the first time Ziqing tried to cook, and asked him to help taste it, but at that time his sense of taste had disappeared, there was no He couldn't sing about the taste, so he just nodded and said it was delicious, and after that time, Ziqing never said anything delicious.

    Ziqing, did you notice that he lost his sense of taste since then?

    Thinking about some pills that inexplicably appeared at home, Liao Chen suddenly understood at this moment, those medicines are probably the medicines that Ziqing wanted to cure his sense of taste?