7.5

After getting Teacher Wang's business card, Liao Chen talked to the principal for a while, and then left the No. 2 Middle School. Of course, he went directly to the mall, bought himself a mobile phone less than 1,000 yuan, and finished the phone card. After that, I saved Teacher Wang's phone number, as well as those of the general manager and Director Wang.

    After having a mobile phone, Liao Chen first called the people he knew and asked them to remember their phone numbers. After doing all this, Liao Chen went directly to the hospital. He needs to do one thing now, which is to leave him. The Liao family has a lot of connections.

    After entering the hospital, Liao Chen first came to the trauma department. The injuries on his body were actually accumulated over the years, and the latest wound was still painful, so he registered directly to the trauma department.

    Liao Chen chose the largest hospital in the city, and the charges were very high, so after a series of inspection procedures, it cost a lot of money, and when the doctor checked Liao Chen, did he think that there was something wrong with Liao Chen's clean face? So many scarred scars.

    Liao Chen's skin was originally very white, and because of this whiteness, Liao Chen's skin looked extraordinarily delicate, and the wound on such skin looked extraordinarily ferocious. At Liao Chen's request, the doctor Photographs were taken and a medical certificate was issued.

    This thing is very important. When Liao Chen was a doctor, he met a child who was beaten by his parents, and the wounds on his body were also difficult to recognize.

    Liao Chen also secretly checked this body before, and found that there are indeed many wounds on this body, and some places have become chronic diseases because they have not received timely treatment. When they grow up, they will be brought to Liao Chen. come a big impact.

    Especially when Liao Chen was filming the film, he found that the bones of his body had been hit, and there was something wrong with his bones. Even if the wound has healed, there are still many traces, and these will be the evidence that Liao Chen left the Liao family.

    The nurse who examined Liao Chen saw Liao Chen's handsome face and the undisguised scars on his fair skin, and felt extremely distressed.

    After a checkup, Liao Chen found that this body really needs to be taken care of, otherwise there will definitely be problems in the future.

    Rejecting the doctor's request to be hospitalized, Liao Chen left the hospital and prepared for the next step.

    It was getting late, and Liao Chen didn't want to go back to eat with his adoptive parents. After eating outside, he returned home after dark, and what he faced was Father Liao's roar again.

    "You bastard! You skipped class again today!! An Liang called you several times to ask you! Tell me! Where did you go!!!" Father Liao came up to beat Liao Chen, but Liao Chen didn't hide this time. But he fought back directly, pushing Father Liao to the ground without any effort, and then looked at Father Liao.

    "Of course I went to work. How can I live without a part-time job? Can I rely on you?"

    After saying this, Liao's father and Liao mother's cheeks flushed, and Liao's father was angry and wanted to scold. I have already got Liao's father's hair, and I just need to get Liao's mother's hair again.

    Liao Chen still locked the door at night. He found Liao's mother's hair in the bathroom before. Thinking of this cowardly woman, Liao Chen only felt ironic. On the surface, this woman seemed to love the original owner, but what did she actually do? ? Let Liao's father beat Liao Chen, and in the end, because his own son thinks that Liao Chen is not good at learning, such an adoptive mother is really not worth mentioning.