1.17

For Hua Guo, the name Liao Chen almost represents a kind of glory. The wealth he created is nothing compared to his charity work, and his own sexuality has become a topic that many people in the country like to talk about. .

    In China, in fact, many people still have a mentality of repelling homosexuality. Although accurate research has shown that homosexuality is not a mental illness, the mentality of the Chinese people will naturally not allow their children to become homosexual. Therefore, when same-sex marriages were allowed in foreign countries, China has always maintained a kind of repulsive mentality towards this group. After the establishment of Weike, this situation gradually changed and began to gradually understand this group. As a member of the Yeguiren Internet company The coming out of the CEO Liao Chen gave the people a more direct understanding of the current situation of homosexuality.

    On the second day after Liao Chen and Song Minghe announced their marriage certificate on the Internet, some netizens went to the Civil Affairs Bureau to inquire, and got the latest news from the country. Starting from yesterday, gay marriage has officially entered the scope of legal protection. Marriage of men and women is equally protected, and just after the latest news was released, the Internet on the third day directly published the number of registered gay couples getting married on the same day in many regions. , this huge number amazed netizens, and at the same time discovered that there are so many people who like the same sex in places that everyone didn't notice.

    Among them, a gay couple who registered for marriage explained the whole marriage process and the joy of their family members after seeing their happiness on Weibo. Finally, they left a message under Liao Chen and Song Minghe's Weibo with the thanks of the whole family, Expressed gratitude to Liao Chen and the others. With the first couple, there will be the second couple. Many homosexual couples who have become legal couples have expressed their gratitude to Liao Chen's Weibo.   

  Therefore, the same-sex legal marriage incident caused by Liao Chen once again let everyone recognize Liao Chen's status in the entire country. Song Minghe asked Liao Chen why he was able to make the country promulgate such a decree, and Liao Chen was Mysteriously, she didn't answer anything, and just started preparing for the wedding, intending to give Song Minghe the best wedding.

    The relationship between Song Minghe and Liao Chen was completely exposed, and even had a legal identity. This made the other three major families feel unreasonable, but at the same time, they were more vigilant against Liao Chen and Song Minghe, because everyone suddenly discovered that the country's treatment of the four major families The trouble happened just after Liao Chen went abroad, not to mention that the vitality of the three major families was seriously injured. Only Song Minghe, who had an affair with Liao Chen, saved the Song family alone. Do not believe.

    But it is true. When Liao Chen checked the information on the hospital bed, he had already seen that the country wanted to take action against the four leaders in this shopping mall. After all, these four families suppressed the commercial development of other companies, and even started As a result, some of the country's economic data have stagnated, and such four major families are like cancer in the eyes of the country, and the cancer that grows on people's bodies must naturally be removed. After discovering this matter, Liao Chen reminded Song Minghe, and asked Song Minghe to gradually separate the business from the other three major families, and then began to contact people in the country, and even distributed the benefits to the country for some exchange if necessary. It comes from the ability to protect, and Song Minghe also saw Liao Chen's meaning in the state's suppression of the three major families. In the past five years, he has clearly cut off the places where he has business contacts with the three major families, and even contacted him when necessary. National cooperation is exactly the same, and he gradually discovered that some of the small companies suppressed by their four major families before were all state-owned enterprises, but they were forcibly occupied by them before they had time to enter the country, making Song Minghe All of a sudden, I woke up and grew up.