3.13

Three years is enough for Liao Chen to grow into a new entrepreneur who can compete with Xie's enterprise. His photo even appeared in the latest financial magazine, and his life experience and his unique experience have become the focus of the financial magazine. The facts described, especially the experience of Liao Chen earning the first money in his life by speculating in stocks under Xie Ningzhe's "investment", then selling the game balancer, and the first time he came to country m to develop, became a lot of information. Something everyone loves to talk about.

    Yeguiren Network Company is now well-known in the country. A 3D game "Shenmo" has completely strengthened the reputation of Yeguiren Network Company in the industry, not to mention that since the first public beta of "Shenmo" has caused domestic controversy It was a sensation, and later versions in other countries were released one after another. In this way, the game "Gods and Demons" made a lot of money.

    Someone once calculated the time limit of online players in the game "Gods and Demons", and the number of online players at the same time exceeded 8 million, and they were only talking about domestic players. If foreign players were added, it would be another huge game The data.

    Moreover, "God and Demon" is different from other online games. The 3D mode of "God and Demon" is the most exquisite picture among all games, and it is also the game that can accommodate the largest number of people at the same time. Cross-server city battle is also the favorite of many players, and it The fee is different from all games. Other games either sell time or equipment, among which upgrading is what many players have been pursuing, while "Gods and Demons" divides players into two camps from the very beginning according to the settings of gods and demons. After entering the camp, they have already started to charge. There is no collective consciousness level. Instead, it depends on the player's own groping. There is only a ranking of combat power, and these combat power have become the best standard for judging this game.  

   You never know what kind of adventure you will encounter in the next second. The setting of npc is very humane, and there will be various reactions when facing various players, and the charge of npc in the game is Speaking of accepting bribes has also become a classic thing in this game.

    As long as you have money and a good character, when you meet an npc who looks pleasing to you, or even carry money or something that the npc likes, you are likely to be issued a rare mission, and the fairy devil once a month The big battle is the favorite of all players. In this big battle, a battlefield can accommodate 200,000 players without getting stuck. In this case, more players will naturally play this game.

    Yeguiren's security software has also been trusted by the public. The free download software has reached 1.8 billion downloads, and the download volume of the game accelerator released in conjunction with "God and Demon" is also very impressive. The free security software and the game accelerator The fee is also acceptable to many players who play "Gods and Demons".

    Liao Chen's worth has also been calculated, not to mention whether Liao Chen has other assets in private, but the value of the game company in Yeguiren Internet Company alone has reached 6.7 billion yuan, not to mention Other products produced by Liao Chen's company, as well as the movies and TV series invested by Yeguiren Company in the past two years, if calculated, Liao Chen's personal value has exceeded 10 billion, and he is a well-deserved diamond man.

    In the past three years, Liao's mother has lived very well. Without Liao's father and Liao Qing, she still has Cen Mingjiao and her grandson. Before that, Liao Chen wanted to buy a house for Cen Mingjiao, but Cen Mingjiao refused. Living with Cen's father and Cen's mother, the two houses in the family were sold before, and they decided to buy around Liao Chen, so with the deposits of Cen's father and Cen's mother, they also bought a small house for nearly five million yuan. Villa, now Cen Mingjiao lives with Cen's father and Cen's mother, and the child lives with each other.