7.24

This news made Ke Shulin wonder for a moment whether the hospital had made a mistake, but when he was sure that the doctor in the hospital had said that Liao Chen's parents had also come here to investigate this matter, he knew that there was no mistake.

    Back home in a muddle along the way, Ke Shulin didn't even have time to worry about his son and wife in the hospital, but immediately thought that today is the day when Liao Chen will be interviewing the public, so he immediately turned on the computer and searched for Liao Chen's press conference .

    Sure enough, the press conference is over, and there are his interview videos on all major websites. At this time, the number of hits on the video is already very high. Ke Shulin clicked on the interview video, and then stared at Liao in the interview. morning.

    During the interview, Liao Chen was wearing a white sportswear. His white cheeks and delicate appearance made Ke Shulin think of his mother. His mother had such fair skin. And from Liao Chen's face, It is obvious that Liao Chen's exquisite cheeks are inherited from his wife, and the most similar to him is the eyebrows on the eyes, which are different from other men's willow leaf eyebrows, which will give him a special kind of eyebrows.

    In almost a second, Ke Shulin was sure that Liao Chen would be his child, because Liao Chen was too similar to his family in so many ways.

    Watching the young man talking slowly in the video, with a mature and wise appearance, Ke Shulin felt a little distressed for some reason. When he saw the young man being questioned by reporters about his adoptive parents, Liao Chen's pale cheeks, It made Ke Shulin couldn't help but clenched his fists by his side.

    He knew about the news. He had read the news to his youngest son and praised the young man's intelligence. He said that the young man must have a strong heart to make such achievements.

    Ke Shulin didn't even know how decadent he looked at this time, his eyes were already red at this time, he looked at the young man and said that he knew his identity, knew the identity of his classmates, and knew who his biological parents were Who, but they don't want to disturb their lives...

    Somewhat abruptly, Ke Shulin suddenly felt a little confused in front of him, took out a cigarette and lit it, and then began to puff, but suddenly laughed like a lunatic.

    'Snapped! ! He threw the teacup

    on the table to the ground, as long as he thinks of his own son being abused by that couple for ten years, and thinking of their son being treated so lovingly by him, he feels like his heart is being squeezed pain up.

    His own son...that's his own son...he was abused like this...and he was abused for ten years...

    tears fell unconsciously, and Ke Shulin lay in the chair, feeling that his fate was indeed The most elusive thing in this world.

    what is this? He has worked hard to raise a child for sixteen years, even if it is not his own, it is still the enemy's child! ! ! If he didn't know that Liao Chen was abused, Ke Shulin felt that he would definitely force this child to donate his own bone marrow, but now... now... how could he bear it...

    how could... bear it...

    that is his own son ... my own son... my own son who has been abused for ten years... the

    past news reports seem to be close in front of me, and the hideous wounds on the white skin seem to remind him of the crimes that Liao Chen has suffered , and Liao Chen's calm and indifferent appearance made Ke Shulin feel unbearable pain in his heart.