3.10

Faced with the aggressiveness of the lawyer, Liao's father and Liao Qing still did not plan to sign the divorce agreement. Liao Qing understood why it was written in the divorce agreement, but it did not mean that he could accept it and leave the house. , although the love has faded, but the feelings of relatives are still there, so I don't want to be separated from Liao's mother. As a result, things have reached a deadlock.

    When the lawyer left, Father Liao and Liao Qing's faces were livid, and Liao Chen knew the outcome of the matter immediately.

    He had known for a long time that father Liao and Liao Qing would not sign the divorce agreement so easily, so he made preparations early in the morning. The private detective he had found before was not in vain. Some of the photos were taken, some were extremely ambiguous, and some were more revealing. Liao Chen had discussed it long ago.

    Liao Chen asked Liao's mother in private before, Liao's father and Liao Qing did not divorce so easily, if they wanted the two to divorce, the matter would definitely become a big mess, and if it was a big mess, everyone would know about it, and Liao's mother and Cen Mingjiao They already knew Liao Chen's plan, so naturally they wouldn't stop Liao Chen, they also thought about it, anyway, they will get divorced in the future, Cen's father and Cen's mother feel sorry for Cen Mingjiao, and plan to buy a house here after Cen Mingjiao gives birth to a child , The law and order here is very good, Cen's father and Cen's mother like it very much.

    As for Liao's mother, let alone, she loves Liao Chen the most. Although she watched her grow up her eldest son, he is closer to her husband. What his mother has done these years can be regarded as worthy of Liao Qing. Liao Qing is cheating like his father now, and he is still the same woman, which makes Liao's mother completely abandon him. Mom said some nasty things.

    With the acquiescence of Liao's mother and Cen Mingjiao, Liao Chen's plan began, and Liao Qing was the first to be affected.

    When it was time to go to work, Liao Qing went to the company, only to find that everyone in the company was looking at him with strange eyes, which made him a little puzzled until he was called into the general manager's office.

    Liao Qing was just a small department manager. In fact, he only saw the general manager a few times a year. This time the general manager called him, which always made him feel a little terrified.

    Entering the general manager's office, the general manager sat on a chair, and his face darkened even more after seeing Liao Qing.

    "General manager, what do you want from me?" Liao Qing asked anxiously, he always felt that the general manager looked a little like those colleagues outside.

    "Liao Qing~" the general manager sighed, "Actually, I was very optimistic about you, but you shouldn't bring your private life into work, and it has already affected the company's image. Ou Ruilai has even started to procrastinate because of you. The cooperation with our company, I think you should know why."

    Liao Qing was taken aback when he heard the general manager's words, and then heard the general manager mention Ou Ruilai, and thought that this company is the company where his wife Cen Mingjiao works. For their company's business, now that Ou Ruilai plans to stop cooperating with the company, Liao Qing is also very puzzled. He didn't pay attention to the private life that the general manager said. He only thought that Cen Mingjiao was forcing him, and he must be forcing him She apologized. 

    "You don't want to come to the company recently, go back and deal with your personal affairs, you know?" The general manager saw Liao Qing's angry face, so he knew that Liao Qing didn't take this matter to heart, so he said.