9.7

After this phone call, Liang Sujie held Liao Chen and cried all night. She missed her parents, but she didn't want them to worry about seeing her in such a mess, so she could only bear the longing in her heart. This is the only way to tell them that she is fine and everything is fine.

    Liang Sujie thought of her father's words, and her father's forbearing voice with self-blame, and felt that she really was a child who didn't listen to her parents. If she had listened to her parents and separated from Luo Anyi, wouldn't she be where she is today? Such an ending?

    Liao Chen also comforted Liang Sujie. Liang Sujie could be said to be the first perfect woman he had ever come into contact with. The reason why she was said to be perfect was because of her character.

    Liang Sujie, just like her name, is kind, pure and pure, as if all good qualities can be found in her. The wrong things she did when she was young and ignorant gave her such a future, but she never hated Luo Anyi, hated that Luo Anyi took her to escape, but felt that her behavior had hurt her parents' hearts. After giving birth to Liao Chen, she once wanted to take Liao Chen away, but she never wanted to abandon Liao Chen and go alone. This is enough to prove the kindness of this girl, and there are too many things , can be seen from this girl.

    Such a gentle woman who enters the water is blooming like a self-improving rose. Liao Chen doesn't want her to waste too much time.

    In the plot, although Liang Sujie returned to the Liang family twenty years later, the Liang family’s parents had already started to fail, so after Liao Chen married Luo Shanshan, Liang’s father and Liang’s mother passed away due to illness. Only three years, that is to say, after Liang Sujie returned home, she only stayed with her parents for three years, and after the death of Liang's father and Liang's mother, Liang Sujie was not very happy, which is enough to prove the guilt in her heart. That's why Liao Chen exposed Liang Sujie's news. Even if Liang Sujie didn't return to the Liang family in the end, it would be good to be able to meet her biological parents.

    Liang Sujie didn't know that her son had such an idea. She got up the next day and packed up all the things, and took Liao Chen to the vegetable market. She felt that she couldn't buy and eat all the time. It would be cheaper if she made it herself. So the two bought vegetables and made their first meal in Changchun. Liang Sujie was very kind to Liao Chen. She discussed with Liao Chen at the dinner table and said that if she found a school here, she would send Liao Chen When they went to school, Liao Chen didn't refuse or agree, he just acted cute to make Liang Sujie happy.  

   In this era, when gold is everywhere, Liao Chen can almost be sure that the era he and Liang Sujie live in should be around the 1990s. Although he is not sure whether this world is the same as the previous worlds, but it cannot be denied Yes, gold was everywhere in the 1990s, so Liao Chen thought about how to make money!     In the morning of the third day, Liang Sujie was going to go to work. She bought a piece of clothing under Liao Chen's strong request. She was already beautiful and she looked very beautiful after tidying up her body. When I saw it, I thought it was very beautiful, but Liao Chen felt that Liang Sujie should look the best in a cheongsam and look the most flavorful. 

    Liang Sujie originally planned to take Liao Chen to work, but Liao Chen had his own plan in mind, and sent Liang Sujie to her work place. After seeing that there was still a female boss there, and there was no man, she was relieved. Let Liang Sujie go to work, but he himself said that he was going to 'play' for a while. 

    Some were afraid that Liao Chen would be lost, Liang Sujie didn't quite agree, but Liao Chen had been very mature these two days, under Liao Chen's persuasion, Liang Sujie went to work, while Liao Chen went to the neighborhood.     This is a commercial street. It should be said that it is a relatively early commercial street. Many shops have been opened on this street, including clothes, other grocery stores, and dim sum shops. Liang Sujie seems to be interested in Liao Chen was very relieved. After she planned to go to work, she gave all the money to Liao Chen. Liao Chen also had a huge sum of more than 1,600 yuan in his pocket, so he went to some shops one by one and found out that the business of these shops It's not bad, there are people coming and going early in the morning.