9.14

Liao Dawei immediately panicked when he saw Liao Chen being hit by a car. When he thought that Liao Chen would die, he felt very terrified in his heart, as if everyone around him were looking at him. Followed his old mother and ran out to the side.

    An Mingyuan was already squatting on the ground hugging Liao Chen, watching Liao Chen vomit blood continuously, calling Liao Chen's name.

    "Chenchen, Chenchen..." The

    driver also got out of the car, saw that he had bumped into someone, immediately asked An Mingyuan to carry Liao Chen into the car, and drove towards the nearest hospital.

    Liao Chen felt that his whole body was in pain, his internal organs seemed to be burned, and his eyes shed physiological tears uncontrollably. Looking at An Mingyuan who was extremely nervous right in front of him, he smiled and opened his mouth to think. Say something, but spit out a mouthful of blood.

    Seeing Liao Chen like this, An Mingyuan felt even more uncomfortable, and immediately wiped Liao Chen's blood with the handkerchief he was carrying, but the white handkerchief was dyed bright red, An Mingyuan was so flustered that he didn't know what to say , My heart suddenly felt like being pulled, it was very painful.

    "Help, help me take care of mom, mom..." Liao Chen is very sure that even if he dies, he will return to the space, so the only person who thinks of him at this time is Liang Sujie. Will he be sad... And Ziqing, he died like this before he could find Ziqing... Really, unwilling...

    Hearing Liao Chen's words, An Mingyuan almost burst into tears. Liao Chen, who was full of learning, wanted to close his eyes after saying such words, and immediately raised his voice.

    "Chenchen, hold on, you will be fine, your mother needs you, she can't live without you! Chenchen, don't give up, okay? Don't close your eyes, okay?" The

    last time I experienced the death of a relative It was already in his teens, and although Liao Chen has nothing to do with him now, he feels distressed about this child who looks similar to him, especially seeing that he is so sensible, he feels that this child is alive It was hard work, so An Mingyuan couldn't accept the thought that the child would die in his arms. At this moment, his eyes were red and tears suddenly fell down.

    Liao Chen was in a daze. He really didn't know that the man who had been with him for so long would cry because of his death. He tried hard to reach out to wipe his tears, but he found that he couldn't control his body at all. , as long as he moved slightly, the salty taste in his mouth made him feel very sick, he thought, he didn't like this way of death, because it was too painful, every bone in his body seemed to be resisting, Liao Chen I really don't like this way of dying.

    The original ten-minute journey was as far away as the sky in An Mingyuan's heart. He tried hard to keep Liao Chen from giving up on himself. An Mingyuan kept crying, and the driver in front was also anxious. There was no red light, so the car arrived at the hospital very quickly. An Mingyuan got out of the car with Liao Chen in his arms, and ran straight away, trying to protect Liao Chen's body. An Mingyuan was sweating profusely.

    "Doctor! Doctor! Save Chenchen! Save Chenchen!!!"

    A nurse here quickly picked up Liao Chen. Two minutes later, Liao Chen had been sent to the operating room. An Mingyuan, however, lay down on the wall all of a sudden, feeling that he was very useless. If he had caught up with the two Cong very sooner, wouldn't this kind of thing have happened?

    Seeing the nurses coming in and out, An Mingyuan was very worried. Ten minutes later, unexpectedly, the nurse came and stopped An Mingyuan.

    "Excuse me, are you the patient's father?"