9.16

That was a memory Liang Sujie didn't even want to mention, what happened before she was sold to Liao Dawei.

    At that time, she was drugged by those traffickers. Even when she was in the car, those traffickers tied her up, so she had no chance to escape, and a week after she was caught, she didn't even know what she was doing. The place, in that place, she was sold for the first time.

    That's right, because those traffickers knew that she was young and had never had sex with men, so they frantically took her to a mother Sang, where she saw many beautiful girls, so she met the mother Sang in the traffickers. After negotiating the price, she was sold to a boss for 3,000 yuan, one night.

    She wanted to escape crazily and wanted to leave here, but the traffickers saw her very strictly, and even drugged her after discovering that she wanted to escape, so she was drugged and sent to the room that had been prepared long ago , that was her first time.

    She was in a daze after being drugged, and she didn't even know who the person was with her, only that the person smelled of alcohol all over her body, and that night was something Liang Sujie never dared to think about. She woke up in the middle of the night. She didn't care to see who the man was, so she wanted to run away, but was caught by the people brought by her mother. Only then did she know that she was sent to the wrong place. Her boss was not the one who had a relationship with her at all...

    So the traffickers had a quarrel with Mama Sang, and finally broke up. She was also taken by the traffickers to change places, and within a week, she was sold to Others, and find someone else, that is Liao Dawei.     Liao Dawei was even older than her father. Liang Sujie tried to escape, but Liao Dawei and Liao Dawei's mother looked at her very strictly. On the first day she was brought back, she was violated. Then Liang Dawei found himself Not after the first time, she was very angry. Every time she was very rough, Liang Sujie had the thought of dying. Although she didn't die in the end, she was almost dead. She even started a hunger strike until... She is pregnant.

    Liao Dawei, who was originally angry that it was not the first time she was pregnant, treated her a little better after finding out that she was pregnant, and Liang Sujie could not have any further relationship with Liao Dawei, which even made the Liao family relax their vigilance. Even if she escaped several times without success, she really worked hard until she gave birth to Liao Chen.

    Liang Sujie never doubted Liao Chen's life experience. After all, he was born at full-term. Even if he is a little weak, but if the date is counted, he is actually the son of Liao Dawei, and Liao Dawei was also the son of Liao Chen at the beginning. very good.

    Now that she finally escaped, she still brought Liao Chen to escape, even Liao Dawei went to prison, Liang Sujie felt that life might have been very tolerant to her, even if there was no result with An Mingyuan, Liang Sujie would not complain What, she now feels that having parents and a son is already very good.

    She told An Mingyuan everything that happened to her, and found that An Mingyuan didn't reject her much. She even thought that maybe An Mingyuan was the best arrangement God gave her, but why was it like this?

    Liao Chen is An Mingyuan's son... Liao Chen is actually An Mingyuan's son? ? ?

    Liang Sujie stood there blankly, barely knowing how to react, and An Mingyuan also saw Liang Sujie, the joy on his face disappeared immediately, and then he quickly walked towards Liang Sujie, wanting to He grabbed Liang Sujie, but was thrown away by Liang Sujie, and then he could only see Liang Sujie disappear into the street.