4.2

After sorting out his memory again, Liao Chen discovered a surprise, because he found that it had not been four years since he started guarding himself like a jade, that is to say... Xia Ya has already given birth to Xia Lin in a place, and Xia Lin will also be the first to give birth to Xia Lin. Make money online at once.

    I have to say that Liao Chen's genes are very good, and he looks very handsome, and Xia Lin in the plot, as Liao Chen's son, naturally looks very cute since he was a child, even if Xia Ya has such a good meal. Even though he was hungry, he remained strong and became a lovely child.

    Liao Chen originally wanted to go directly to fetch Xia Lin back, but thinking about how Xia Lin is very dependent on Xia Ya, even though Xia Ya can't cook and always does wrong things, Xia Ya is always in the world. The person Xia Lin still loves the most is Xia Ya. Thinking that Xia Lin is now three years old and has already begun to show his talent, Liao Chen gave up his plan to directly take Xia Lin home, and instead plans to support Xia Lin's Internet business... …

    what can a three-year-old do? Before Liao Chen saw this plot, he hadn't actually imagined what a three-year-old child could do. A three-year-old child doesn't understand anything, and can't even speak clearly, right? But Xia Lin, who is a genius, is as calm and wise as a seven or eight-year-old child, and Xia Lin's way of making money is to broadcast live on the Internet.

    Because of Xia Ya's daily work, she always left Xia Lin alone at home, so Xia Ya bought Xia Lin a mobile phone, a computer and other things, and she didn't think a normal three-year-old would use these things at all?

    Facts have proved that the golden finger is the golden finger. As Xia Ya's golden finger, Xia Lin seems to be born with a genius and is very sensitive to computers. After an accidental pop-up advertisement, Xia Lin began to live broadcast on the Internet to make money.

    Liao Chen started an Internet company before, so he naturally knows what the so-called live broadcast is.

    For example, those who broadcast live on the Internet are called anchors, and Xia Lin got a voice changer to broadcast games live on a live broadcast platform. Although he was a little cold at the beginning, he earned a monthly income of Xia Lin’s anchor is named Xia Yulin, and it happened to be his name. According to this time, Xia Lin should not have made much money, so Liao Chen had an idea in his mind.

    The website Xia Lin is on is a website with its own barrage. Xia Lin will broadcast live for two hours every day, usually from 3:00 to 5:00 in the afternoon. In the morning, Xia Lin will go to the hacker forum to learn some hacking knowledge.

    This plug-in is simply too big, okay? It's a test of everyone's IQ...

    After deciding on his next plan, Liao Chen couldn't fall asleep, so he got up and turned on the lights in the room, and found that the room was really nice. Chen turned on the computer, found the game World of Warcraft, and decided to download it.

    It would take two or three hours to download such a large-scale game, even with a fast internet connection. Liao Chen thought about it and found the live streaming website called Station A in the plot, and then found the name Xia Yulin through searching. There are many videos under the name Rainforest.

    I want to register a screen name, but this website does not allow registration. What kind of verification code is required? Liao Chen thought about it and bought one online. After the purchase, he registered. Liao Chen also opened the webpage and found that There were things like throwing blood bottles and flowers, and Liao Chen directly charged 100,000 yuan into his account, and then started watching Xia Lin's videos.