5.8

When Feng Lanxue learned from the system that Jian Yifan's favorability, which was close to sixty, suddenly turned to zero, she almost collapsed, and kept calling Jian Yifan, but Jian Yifan was naturally not connected. The use of mobile phones is also prohibited in the production team of "Qing Guo".

    The three strategy characters who appeared were all in the crew of "Qingguo", and the crew of "Qingguo" has now entered a closed mode, and no one is allowed to enter at all. Feng Lanxue almost vomited blood in anger. Her strategy The time is only one year, and now, more than four months have passed, if she does not clear a character within a year, she will die.

    Feng Lanxue was already dead. She was betrayed by her boyfriend and died by jumping off a building. That's why she met the system and came to this strange world. She must not die, she must live! Must go back alive! We must take revenge on that pair of scumbags! ! !

    The ex-boyfriend who betrayed her appeared in her mind. Feng Lanxue's face was distorted. She will finally have the chance to be reborn, and she must not let it go. No matter what method she uses, she must succeed! Must live! !

    Thinking of this, Feng Lanxue suddenly remembered the original owner's hand. In Feng Lanxue's mobile phone, there are many intimate photos of Liao Chen and her. Not shallow, after thinking for a long time, Feng Lanxue decided to release these photos.

    After deciding what to do next, Feng Lanxue immediately contacted the reporter, but Liao Chen didn't expect that he just wiped out Jian Yifan's favorability, and directly forced Feng Lanxue to start amplifying her moves. You know, things like pornographic photos can hurt others and hurt yourself. Let’s not talk about Feng Lanxue’s name as a pure actress and fairy sister. Liao Chen has never had any intimate relationship with any actress since his debut, even if he had. The gossip was also immediately clarified that intimate photos and the like would never happen. For idol stars, they cannot fall in love until their fans accept it.

    Ever since he knew about Liao Chen, Jian Yifan felt a little uncomfortable and felt sorry for Liao Chen. Although for a man, winning a woman's heart is actually something worth showing off, but who is Jian Yifan? The three-time actor, does he need to prove himself by showing off women? As long as he is willing, many celebrities are willing to give up everything they have now for him, just to marry him, so after Jian Yifan heard Liao Chen's words, she didn't think that Feng Lanxue really liked him, but that it was Feng Lanxue To use him in order to enter the entertainment industry.

    You know, according to Liao Chen, Feng Lanxue and Liao Chen have been together for five years, why didn't they think of becoming a star before? After I met him, I planned to become a star. The advertisement before was still related to Jian Yifan, and the agent Feng Lanxue signed with was also Jian Yifan's friend. Thinking of this, Jian Yifan felt a little headache.

    As for Liao Chen, every time he notices Jian Yifan's guilt-ridden eyes, he finds it funny in his heart, but thinking about how this man was cheated in the plot, he also thinks that Jian Yifan is actually pretty good, just in the plot I was blind and fell in love with the Raiders.

    Just when the crew was working hard on filming, Sister Zhang came over in a panic, and the news she brought made Liao Chen think that Feng Lanxue must have no other choice.

    The latest newspaper in Sister Zhang's hand, on the newspaper is Feng Lanxue and Liao Chen embracing each other, and Liao Chen kissing the photo of Feng Lanxue's side face, which is full of sweetness, it makes people feel that the two are very sweet , and the following reports are even more messed up.   

  The people in the production team also have their own connections, and they also knew the news immediately. They were very angry at Feng Lanxue's failure to hold her thigh, and wanted to use this method to have an affair with Liao Chen. Even Jian Yifan felt that Feng Lanxue's character was not good after seeing the news. In order to become popular, she even used the intimate photos of her ex-boyfriend to hype her up, and her impression of Feng Lanxue was even worse.