7.19

Ke Shulin is a machismo, so it can be seen from his every move that when it comes to donating bone marrow, the first thing he thinks of is himself and his eldest son, but he doesn't want his wife to donate bone marrow. After giving birth to Ke Anjin, his health has not been very good, so Ke Shulin never thought about asking his wife to donate bone marrow.

    The two quickly took a blood test at the doctor's place, because they had to wait for two days before it would come out, so although the two were anxious, they did not rush the doctor too much, but returned to Ke Anjin's hospital bed, guarding the hard-won victory Ke Anjin, who lost his life due to illness.

    Ke Anliang likes this younger brother, he thinks this younger brother is very well-behaved, and always depends on him, this feeling makes him feel that he is needed, and also feels that he has an indescribable comfort, maybe this is the feeling of being an older brother , being relied on wholeheartedly, Ke Anliang likes this younger brother very much, not to mention that his younger brother is very weak, even if he grows up, he will not have any disputes with him in the future, and he will take over the family business. Take care of my younger brother and let him live happily ever after.

    The Ke family here has fallen into an unspeakable disaster, and the latest issue of the newspaper directly caused the Internet to explode! That's right! Regarding the fact that Liao Chen wrote a piece of software and sold it for one million, and is even negotiating business with people from a company in the United States. This directly tested the acceptance limit of many netizens! ! !

    When you are watching a bully, you feel that this bully is so powerful, you really want to kneel and lick, but in a blink of an eye, you find that this bully's life is not as good as yours, and he is always abused. In this situation Now, this Xueba has still become a genius-type Xueba, which makes you feel depressed. At the same time, you feel very sympathetic to such a Xueba, and hate Xueba's adoptive parents, but now? When it was exposed that Liao Chen made a million dollars by writing software, many netizens suddenly became local tyrants! ! !  

   That's right, local tyrants! How old is Liao Chen this year? sixteen years old! And he's alone! ! If you can earn the first million in your life at such a young age, then the achievements are still immeasurable, not to mention that such a person is still an extremely smart genius?

    All of a sudden, apart from lamenting that Liao Chen is a genius and a local tyrant on the Internet, the matter of whether Liao Chen has a girlfriend was posted directly on the homepage of Weibo and became the latest topic. Liao Chen has a lot to do with it.

    In fact, if it was only one of the conditions, I am afraid that people would not be so surprised, and even started to brush topic, and the most important thing is that these conditions are all combined. Liao Chen was abused by his adoptive parents for a long time, and later severed the relationship. ! ! ! Isn't this the winner of life who came from a counterattack?

    Some unreliable netizens even think that Liao Chen is time-traveled or reborn. Of course, the truth is often held in the minds of a few people, and it is impossible to admit these things in reality.     Liao Chen's information quickly swiped the screen. If Principal Lu hadn't been smart at the beginning and didn't let anyone expose any photos of Liao Chen, I'm afraid everyone would be licking Liao Chen's photos now. Of course, this is one of them. A strategy... 

    The statistics of the province's achievements in the past few days have come out. Liao Chen is the first in the province. Discussing about Liao Chen, some people even bet that Liao Chen's score must be number one in the country after the national statistics! ! !