7.21

The playground of No. 2 High School is very large, enough to accommodate 20,000 people. Before the press conference started, people had already entered the playground of No. 2 High School one after another. Although entering No. 2 High School is free, the first The principal of No. 2 High School asked everyone to sign before they could enter, and that was it. The playground was crowded with people everywhere, both adults and children.

    In order to prepare for this press conference, the principal also invited the police to maintain order at the scene, so although there were many people, everyone found their place in an orderly manner, and those media had made an appointment with Principal Lu in advance, There are seats in the front row, and you can interview directly. As for those who do not have an appointment in the front row, you can only stand there for interviews, because in the morning, the score statistics from all over the country have come out, and Liao Chen deservedly became the national champion. , In this way, those reporters and parents want to meet Liao Chen even more. Of course, the press conference is at ten o'clock, so everyone can come to the scene early, and those who come late can only stand behind .

    Liao Chen came to the school early in the morning. He was accompanied by the boss of Ruike Network Technology Company and those from Liao Chen's company. Although this time it was said that Liao Chen was alone in the interview, Liao Chen planned to take it as an interview. Turned into a press conference, because this time just happened to be able to capitalize on his fame.

    That's right, because Liao Chen's photo has not been exposed for ten days, the media is more interested in interviewing Liao Chen, and some media have already begun to conduct a comprehensive live broadcast of this interview on TV and the Internet, so that the public The masses really realized the charm of the national champion.

    When everything was ready, it was nearly ten o'clock, and the people present finally began to gradually quiet down. Principal Lu went to the prince first, picked up the microphone and spoke.     "Welcome the media, parents and students to come to our No. 2 High School. Today is the first press conference of Liao Chen, a student of our No. 2 High School, who is the No. 1 national champion of our college entrance examination this year. Friends from the media can interview Liao Chen. Each reporter has three chances to ask questions. In addition, parents also have ten lucky parents who can ask Liao Chen questions. Now, please give a warm applause to Liao Chen. Classmate Chen is on stage!!!"

    Principal Lu's words were very provocative, so the audience immediately thought of the loud applause, and the media personnel also liked this national champion very much.

    Liao Chen appeared in everyone's sight amid such applause. He was wearing a white sportswear, with a smile on his fair face. When he stood in the middle of the stage, the applause still did not fall, because Liao Chen This image is really too cute.

    In fact, before many people have children, they always think about how they will grow up if they have a child, but what is the truth? In fact, the reality is not always satisfactory, but the image of Liao Chen is very cute, which directly reminds everyone of the image of wanting to have a child back then. It is so cute, with fair skin, and it looks like a little girl when she smiles. Like an angel, thinking of Liao Chen's suffering and his wisdom, the applause lingered for a long time.

    Of course, Liao Chen did it on purpose. Personally, he prefers black clothes, but for today's press conference, he specially found a designer to design the look, that is to say, appearing in this look will definitely make people see him Absolutely a good impression on the first person.

    It was precisely because of this that Liao Chen appeared like this, and greeted the audience as he saw the vast crowd.

    "Hi everyone, I'm Liao Chen. Welcome to our No. 2 High School. Thank you very much for your support and greetings!" As soon as