2.8

Lin Miaomiao, who had already dressed up, looked at the youthful and invincible girl in the mirror, showing a satisfied smile. Although she felt a little unacceptable to go back to seven years ago, compared to her mature appearance seven years later, she is still more mature. I like the youthful look now, after all women like to be younger.

    Lin Miaomiao came out of the room and was not surprised when she saw that there was no one in the room outside. She had used a lot of effort to get rid of Lin Miaomiao's father, that greedy and incompetent alcoholic, if it wasn't for If she said it, she didn't know where she died.

    Looking at this familiar but embarrassing place in her memory, Lin Miaomiao sneered.

    After Liao Chen died that year, she was kicked out of the Liao family, and even the so-called father who brought her to work in the Liao family, Lin Miaomiao was a single-parent family, and her mother passed away when she was very young.

Why didn't she remarry? In her previous life, after Lin Miaomiao met Lin's father drinking, she was almost bullied, so she wanted to kill Lin's father. Later, she met rich people and high-ranking officials through rings, and met Meng Jinghui. Forget it, Lin's father who had 'bullied' Lin Miaomiao was easily killed.

    Thinking of her lover, Lin Miaomiao was a little worried, because she found that there was more than a month left before she saved her lover, and she must get the ring! ! !

    After making all preparations, Lin Miaomiao left the house, took a taxi and rushed towards Liao's house.

    As for the Liao residence, Liao Chen was playing chess with Mr. Liao.

    "Xiaochen, you are fine now, don't stay at home if you have nothing to do, go out and have a look, make more friends, what's the point of always being with me." Mr. Liao said while putting the chess pieces on the table. On the chessboard, his grandson is in good health, and he is happy, but his grandson is always alone, which makes him a little worried that his grandson is too withdrawn by himself.

    "Some friends will come over in two days, and I plan to entertain them in our newly developed villa area."

    Seriously thinking about the chess situation, Liao Chen put the chess pieces in his hand on the chessboard, and then said.

    "Oh? What kind of friend?"

    Mr. Liao became curious now. His grandson hadn't been out of the house for a long time. He used to be in poor health and couldn't go out. When he got better, he was always in the hospital at home, and he didn't have any close friends.

    "It's some friends I met on the Internet."

    Seriously replied, Liao Chen also had a smile on his face. For more than a year, Liao Chen not only learned medical skills, but also played a lot of games for mental relaxation. , so I met a lot of friends who played games together.

    People may become more childish when they get older. When Liao Chen was in his nineties, he often liked to play small games such as whack-a-mole with Zhou Ziqing, and made some cartoons that children like to watch, so Liao Chen When I feel tired in the morning, I will find some games to relax, and I will meet some friends after going back and forth.     

"Then when they come, you, as the host, have to entertain them well." Mr. Liao smiled, but he didn't think there was anything wrong with friends on the Internet. After all, for people like them, making friends is also full of benefits. Now I don't know anyone on the Internet, but my feelings are more sincere. I just hope that those people can still have fun with their grandson after they come here once.