10.5

Yang Anhao was typing or plagiarizing when he received the call from Lemon. He also thought that the book "Ming Bian" was wonderfully written, not to mention that this book was still ranked very closely by the novel reader. Although he didn't have to think about the plot of the previous book, he always had to type these things out while watching "Ming Bian" in his mind every day.

    Occasionally, Yang Anhao would feel that it would be great if the novel reader in his mind could be downloaded so that he could directly download the text of the novel without having to update it so hard. In the beginning, Yang Anhao felt very happy when he made money. But after a long time, I always type like this alone, and I always feel a little upset.

    That's right, human beings are such dissatisfied animals. They will never be satisfied after getting what they want. Yang Anhao got this novel reader. If he didn't plagiarize at the beginning, he could conclude by studying these novels carefully. If you come up with future fashion trends, then you can gain some fame after writing and practising for a year or two, but Yang Anhao never thought of writing hard by himself, but after confirming that he got this reader, his first thought was Plagiarizing the novels in the reader is like reading the novels before, a person is reborn and returned to the past, and then plagiarized all the books of the great gods.

    Yang Anhao even felt that he was the best male leader chosen by God. His girlfriend broke up with him before, and it must be to test him. He will find a better woman. Now he earns 20 yuan a month. Duo Wan...

    "What did you say?" Hearing the crying of the girl on the other end of the phone, Yang Anhao didn't comfort the girl gently for the first time. He used to chat with his editor Lemon in the middle of the night. He was right. This girl had a crush on her, but now she heard the news.     "The editor-in-chief has already removed all the recommendations of "Ming Bian", and intends to find out who is the author of "Ming Bian" between you and Chen Li. Ah Hao, you must be the author of "Ming Bian", right? That Hen Li Li is jealous of your grades, right?"     As if he could no longer hear the voice on the other end of the phone, Yang Minghao cut off the phone directly, interrupting the sound of the girl crying, and then his mind was a mess, and he quickly wrote his novel The reader was summoned, found the novel page of "Ming Bian", and saw that the author of the novel above was exactly what Lemon said——Hen Li.

    "No...impossible..." This book was published three years later, how could I start writing it now? Yang Minghao didn't want to admit it at all, he hurried to the backstage, only to find that the backstage had been locked by zero at this time, and he could only log in but not operate, which made him look very ferocious, and then quickly opened the page of his book, Everything he saw made him feel dizzy and sweaty.     

[Wu Nian: I didn't expect this book to be plagiarized... I even subscribed, and I like it very much. I didn't expect it to be plagiarized by Mr Chen Li...]

The recommendations are all down, isn't this book number one on the 24-hour subscription list? It has also been taken down now. It seems that Zero Point has started to investigate this matter. If it is true, this book may be closed. 】

    【Ye Duling: I support Mr Chen Li. I have downloaded the first two million words of "Ming Bian". ]     
[Please call me Chacha: I'm waiting for the zero-point audit results to come out now, and now things are all on Weibo. 】    
【Qian: Support Mr Chen Li, resist plagiarism! The latest evidence has come out. It is the evidence sent by Gan Ningxia, the chief ally of Chen Li Da Da. . 】

    Venus is popping up in front of his eyes, Yang Anhao didn’t expect that the book he worked so hard to write every day would be completely rejected just because of a single sentence from another author. I feel that the non-stop codewords these days are very tiring but in reality? Are creators tired or are plagiarists more tired?     After