9.4

When I got to another room, I saw the original owner's grandma. This old man who thought the original owner was not in good health and always thought the original owner was an idiot was also lying on the bed at this time. Liao Chen looked at the old man like this, but he didn't what a feeling.

    He found that after he came to this world, through the feelings of this body, the most emotional person was Liang Sujie who had been locked in that room all the time, and Liao Chen felt that maybe this grandmother and the so-called father raised this body , but it also brought endless pain to this body. Has anyone seen a seven-year-old who hasn't gone to school? Moreover, the original owner is still illiterate at the age of 20 in the plot, and the usual things are seen on TV. From this point of view, these two people are actually selfish enough to prevent the original owner from going to school just to buy another one. Daughter-in-law is also quite hardworking.

    Going forward to stab the silver needle into the woman's body, seeing the unwilling eyes of the woman, Liao Chen let out a laugh, then went to the yard and locked the door, and then quickly ran to the room where Liang Sujie was locked.

    "Mom, I'm here to save you~" Liao Chen's voice was full of joy that he didn't know. Maybe he sympathized with this woman, but after going through that kind of thing, Liao Chen felt that this body was full of pain. Existing feelings are also disturbing him, making him want to be nice to this woman uncontrollably.

    "Chenchen?" Liang Sujie heard Liao Chen's voice, and walked quickly from the room to the door with some worry, as if she wanted to see Liao Chen crazily through them.

    There are a lot of these keys, Liao Chen is not sure which one is the key to this room, so he can only try one by one, asking while trying.

    "Mom, have you eaten the food that grandma brought you this morning?"

    Liang Sujie had feelings for Liao Chen, so she immediately asked.

    "Chenchen, mom didn't eat, mom listened to you, why did you come here? Where is that man?"

    Liang Sujie was a little nervous when she found that Liao Chen was moving the lock, afraid that the man would appear suddenly, if that man appeared, I will definitely hit Liao Chen...

    "Mom, don't worry, no one is coming. I'm unlocking the lock now. When I unlock it, I will take my mother out of here in a while." Liao Chen was very calm. He had already thought about what to do next, so he quickly changed the key. , As a result, as soon as he said this, the lock was opened. Liao Chen showed a surprised expression, then quickly removed the lock, and then opened the door.

    Liang Sujie also had an unbelievable expression on her face. She didn't expect her son to actually get the key, and even opened the door that had been closed to her for five years. Seeing Liao Chen's current child, Liang Sujie's tears fell again Come down, then hugged Liao Chen all at once, tears fell on Liao Chen's body.

     Liao Chen looked at Liang Sujie after opening the door, and found that Liang Sujie was indeed a very beautiful woman. Even though she had been locked up here for so long, her hair was a little disheveled, and her clothes hadn't been changed for a long time. There seemed to be an indescribable smell, but Liao Chen didn't feel disgusted at all. He felt Liang Sujie's body trembling slightly while holding him. Her suppressed crying made Liao Chen feel extremely bitter, even that Tears fell on his neck, making him feel the heat of those tears. 

    "Chenchen..." Liang Sujie let go of Liao Chen suddenly, then felt a little embarrassed, patted herself, stretched out her hand to stroke the hair on her face, her eyes were slightly red.     "Mom, mother is dirty..."     I didn't know why Liang Sujie let go of him suddenly, but now seeing Liang Sujie's appearance, Liao Chen shook his head and stretched out his hand to hold Liang Sujie's hand and said.