5.6

The launch of "Benevolence Doctor" has brought a frenzy of ratings, which has directly increased by about half compared with the ratings of TV dramas in the same period. "Medical Medicine" brings advertising effects, and the script of "Benevolent Doctor" is like the autobiography of one of Su Runzhi. They also invited Liao Chen to participate.

    Liao Chen participated in the promotion of "Benevolent Doctor" and at the same time discussed with Director Zhou about "Qingguo". With a big belly, he said that he will definitely invest, so that Director Zhou can rest assured to shoot.

    "Qing Guo" is considered a large-scale historical TV series. If it is filmed, it can be said that the most popular funds will be around 20 million. Liao Chen started preparing for "Qing Guo" before, and took five dollars saved by the original owner. After four or five months, when no one knew, Liao Chen already had about ten million dollars in funds, and Liao Chen had also bought a small entertainment company. It just so happened that his contract was about to expire, and Liao Chen felt that it would be more comfortable to be the boss by himself.

    Through Director Zhou's relationship, Liao Chen let Director Zhou get in touch with Jian Yifan, the actor in this plot, and invited him to audition for "Qingguo". If Jian Yifan's IQ is still there, he will definitely participate in the filming of "Qingguo". Then there is a reason to separate Jian Yifan from the heroine.

    Now Liao Chen takes a selfie and puts it on Weibo every day, which makes Liao Chen's Weibo quickly become popular. The original owner didn't like to play Weibo before, so Weibo can almost be said to be used to grow grass. Liao Chen, who has become a Weibo controler, is different. He takes selfies in different ways every day, and occasionally takes pictures with the stars around him. In this way, for Liao Chen, who is so active on Weibo, fans will naturally become active. ...    

 As for the TV series that Feng Lanxue took over, Liao Chen already knew from Sister Zhang that it was a TV series with a small investment. Although it had a good reputation, it did not cause much sensation. With the title of Oxygen Beauty, although in Liao Chen's eyes, Feng Lanxue has really changed a lot from the previous Feng Lanxue.

    The previous Feng Lanxue was a fan of Liao Chen. She had a delicate appearance, and she was inconspicuous in the entertainment circle full of beauties. Now, Feng Lanxue has only undergone a slight change, giving people a delicate appearance but a celestial being. The feeling of being full of anger, especially those eyes of Feng Lanxue, seemed to be filled with unspeakable emotion, which made people feel as if something had been touched in the bottom of their hearts when they glanced at it.

    That's right, in order to make this delicate-looking body more beautiful, Feng Lanxue specially bought the temperament point of 'full of immortality' and the temperament point of 'tenderness like water' from the system mall. With two points, Feng Lanxue, who was not an outstanding woman in the first place, can be directly transformed into an unforgetable woman at a glance.

    The broadcast of "Physician Benevolence" finally ended a month later, and Liao Chen, director Zhou and others took advantage of the lingering warmth of "Physician Benevolence" to hold a press conference for "Qing Guo"!

    Same as "Benevolent Doctor", the press conference of "Qing Guo" attracted the attention of many fans in the circle, and because the casting of "Qing Guo" was decided privately by Director Zhou and Liao Chen, there was no public casting. When many first-tier and second-tier stars stood on the launch conference of "Qing Guo", many reporters were almost blinded by the big names this time, whether it was Jian Yifan, who was already a three-time actor, or the queen of costume and television. Wei Nana, and Zhang Zelin, a veteran professional householder of the emperor, these stars are almost all first-tier, not to mention that many of them are now movies, and have not made TV dramas for a long time. Now they are gathered together because of a "Qing Guo", naturally Very eye-catching.