1.14

Now that he has decided to leave, Liao Chen has already planned to suppress his feelings for 'Zhou Ziqing'. He actually found out when he was in the hospital that he couldn't control his heartbeat when facing 'Zhou Ziqing'.

    How does it feel to like someone? The most intuitive manifestation is the rapid heartbeat, but Liao Chen found that his body has dominated his thinking, and the obsession left in this body made Liao Chen feel incomprehensible and terrified.

    Because of a person's smile, my heart beats faster, because of a person's distressed eyes, I am happy to my bones, and because of a person's concern, I will never forget it. In the past five years, Liao Chen has missed 'Zhou Ziqing' in this body. Every night was an indescribable torment. He took out his mobile phone and wanted to contact 'Zhou Ziqing', but finally put it down again. It even made Liao Chen feel for a moment that it was this body that dominated his life. Feelings, or his feelings have already been affected by this body?

    Now, in five years, one of his obsessions can be regarded as an end, and Liao Chen is already satisfied.

    'Zhou Ziqing', who is now Song Minghe, has been stiff since he opened the door and saw Liao Chen outside the door. When he finally turned around, he tried hard to calm himself down, but this The appearance of the person made Song Minghe unable to control himself at all, his cold eyes were already red.

    After waiting for a minute, there was no movement outside the door. Song Minghe suddenly felt a kind of fear, a kind of fear similar to that when he was abandoned back then. The experience was too painful, which left Song Minghe with lingering fear.

    Without even thinking about it, Song Minghe immediately ran towards the door, and seeing the man who had turned around to leave, he collapsed instantly.

    "Are you going to leave again, are you going to leave like five years ago?"

    The choked voice was a bit depressing, different from the coldness of the past, Liao Chen's footsteps stopped when he left, his heartbeat was uncontrollable again, and he almost didn't have to look back. He could guess that the eyes of the man behind him must be red at this moment, Liao Chen couldn't answer such a question, and... didn't know how to answer it.

    Seeing Liao Chen stop in place, Song Minghe looked at this man who had matured too much, but he couldn't ask the question in his heart.

    I want to ask why he abandoned me back then, I want to ask why he went abroad alone, I want to ask why he never contacted me in the past five years...I want to ask  him...Have he ever loved me. …

    Tears suddenly rolled down his cheeks, and the back of the person in front of him became a little blurred. Song Minghe almost felt that he was in a mess like a bereaved dog. He knew the result, but he insisted on it.

    "You go."

    Reaching out to wipe away the tears on his face, Song Minghe suddenly felt that it was not important. Whether it was the five years of waiting, or what he wanted to ask back then, it was not important at this moment. Perhaps, from the beginning In the beginning, he was wrong. It was originally a matter of your love and my wish, and perhaps it has never had anything to do with love.

    Liao Chen's heart suddenly tugged together with these three words. It was an indescribable pain. This kind of pain made Liao Chen's eyes a little sore, and he seemed to lose all strength. He blinked hard, he didn't want to To make himself so sad, but his eyes became hot uncontrollably, and the heart that was beating crazily at this moment seemed to have lost its power, and the slow pain in his chest reminded Liao Chen of his feelings for the man behind him.