2.5

With Liao Chen's consent, some medical books on kidneys in the space were all unified by Uncle Liu and then shipped directly to Liao's research institute.

    That's right, the Liao family has always had its own large hospital, as well as some research institutes that specialize in the study of strange diseases. Among them, the cardiology research department with the shortest history, only 20 years old, was born in Liao Chen Afterwards, it was specially opened, and the doctors in it were all medical scientists from all over the world who have studied heart disease for a lot of money. For them, the Liao family has given them work and money, as well as the ability to realize their wishes. That's right, the heart disease research department alone invests at least 100 million U.S. dollars every year, all of which are used for Do all kinds of experiments.

    When these doctors entered the research institute of the Liao family, they all signed a confidentiality agreement. If any information about the Liao family is revealed, and any information is revealed after the medical progress, then the Liao family will sue them in court. Of course, This is a superficial agreement. After all, no one wants to fight against the Liao family. In particular, although the Liao family has little ambition, they are kind to others, and each family has received a little help from the Liao family.

    Liao Chen took advantage of these days to let Uncle Liu sort out the information about the Liao family, and only then did he truly understand the meaning of the Liao family's existence.

    This world is different from the previous world. It can be said that the existence of aristocratic families is inevitable. Although they seem to monopolize the things of many countries, in fact these aristocratic families have great interests in contact with the country. It can be said that almost every family has people in the political or military circles. Their actions not only make the family invincible, but also allow the interests of the country and the family to be handed over.

    If you want to say this, the threat of the aristocratic family is actually very great, but it is different here. The people here seem to have a natural sense of belonging to the country, and everyone is even proud of being a Chinese. This country gives everything when necessary.

    The Liao family was also a relatively good medical family two hundred years ago. There were many doctors under them, and even the servants at home were all relatively good doctors. There are 189 members of the family, 598 accompanying doctors, and 8,970 apprentices of the Liao family. The rare medicinal materials used in the war were used in the war, and the huge casualties brought about by this war also made the Liao family seriously injured.

    In a huge raid, there were only thirty or so people left in the Liao family, and there were not many servants left with them, and those apprentices even sacrificed their lives for the country, which is admirable. Although the victory in the war brought cheers and glory, under the glory, there were bloody sacrifices, and the Liao family also started to go to business slowly in that traumatic injury, although they were still students. He is a doctor, but he is not teaching his disciples.

    The sacrifice of those apprentices in that war was the greatest pain for the Liao family. Even though the families of those apprentices didn't complain too much, the Liao family still couldn't get over that hurdle.

    Time can change the times, but it can't change a person's beliefs. This is the case with the Liao family. Although they are no longer engaged in the medical industry, they still have many hospitals under their name, but they no longer accept apprentices. The Liao family used to The status in medicine has not declined because of the silence of the Liao family, which is why many people who study medicine are willing to work in Liao's hospital.