3.2

After finding the shrimp that Cen Mingjiao specially made for him in the kitchen, Liao Chen took the shrimp and went to the room. When passing by the hall, he saw Liao's mother coaxing Jiang Xinmeng, and walked over without squinting.

Regarding the current situation, Liao Chen was not worried at all, so after returning to the room, he locked the door directly and started eating shrimps. Yes, although his five senses were not taken away by the system in the last world, because of Due to his physical problems, he dare not eat greasy food at all, especially seafood. In this way, with such a young and healthy body now, Liao Chen feels that this time it is not so uncomfortable.

After eating the shrimp on the plate, Liao Chen had to admit that this sister-in-law is really good at cooking.

At this moment, there was a hasty knock on the door. Liao Chen got up and went to open the door. After opening the door, he saw Liao's mother glaring at him angrily, then pushed him into the room, and handed him I brought it on.

After Liao's mother pushed Liao Chen into the room, the anger on her face disappeared, and she was a little more worried. Most of her anger was pretending to be seen by Jiang Xinmeng outside. As a mother, she would not be angry because of her daughter-in-law. scolded his son.

"Have you lost your temper with Xinmeng? She doesn't eat outside, and she won't eat until you apologize. She has your child now, so if there is anything you need, let him have some food. Don't make her angry all the time."

Liao In fact, my mother didn't like Jiang Xinmeng very much, not only because of Jiang Xinmeng's identity, but also because of Jiang Xinmeng's uneasy appearance, but when she thought that Jiang Xinmeng had her grandson in her belly, no matter how much Jiang Xinmeng was She endured all the troubles, and now that Jiang Xinmeng was going to starve her grandson, Liao's mother was the first to disagree.

"Mom, it's just her making trouble for no reason. If I had known earlier, I shouldn't have brought her back." Liao Chen looked tired, and sat on the bed with his head in his arms, as if he was extremely troubled.

"What are you talking about!" Liao's mother reprimanded, patting Liao Chen on the head. "She is pregnant with your child. How can you treat her like this? Your mother taught you this way since childhood!"

Although he was patted, he didn't have much strength. Liao Chen knew that Liao's mother in front of him loved the original owner, so he pretended to be terrified and scratched his head, looking at his mother with some embarrassment, and opened his mouth hesitantly. appearance.

Seeing her son's aggrieved appearance, Liao's mother softened her heart. She also sat by the bed, took Liao Chen's hand, and patted it gently.

"Chen'er, mom told you before that when mom gave birth to your brother, she suffered a lot. At that time, your father was busy with his career and couldn't care about me and your brother. Women, you can You are the most squeamish when you are pregnant. Even if Xinmeng loses her temper, you should bear it. You are a big man now, and you have to be responsible for what you do. Although you are not yet twenty years old, you are still a mother The proudest son in my heart, so Xinmeng is pregnant with your child, and she will become more and more tired in the future. You have to learn to take care of her and tolerate her, so that she can give birth to a child safely. Think about it, you Your dear son is hungry now, don't you feel distressed?"

Trying to convince his son, Liao's mother is someone who has experienced it, and her words are always convincing, but Liao Chen looked at the kind woman in front of him, not knowing what was going on in the plot. Why did this woman not say anything about the elder son's divorce, but it can be seen that this woman loves the original owner very much, otherwise she would not bear a woman like Jiang Xinmeng.