9

Zechariah flips to the next page as she looks attentively at the pages of Benny Hinn's "Welcome Holy Spirit." He is about to flip another page open as the tune from"Hallelujah Challenge" by Nathaniel Bassey interrupts the movement of his fingers. He picks the Infinix Hot 9 from his side on the bed and takes a sitting position as he accepts the call.
"Hello." He greets.
"Hi Zech. How have you been?" The manly voice from the other side asks.
"Good oo. You? How's my love?"
"I'm doing well. She's fine too. She's in the kitchen. How's everything over there?"
"I'm surviving bro. It has not been easy but a man must live oo."
"It is well ehn. That is what I'm sure of." The man on the other side pauses to speak to someone beside him, "It's your boyfriend on the line. Sure." He returns his attention to the phone call, "Your love wants to talk to you oo. Looks like you have a query to answer." The line breaks for a little while as the transfer of mobile phone takes place.
"My love." Zechariah beams.
"What is that? Better leave me alone." The lady on the phone says.
"Ronke baby. What did I do?"
"You said you were coming three days ago. What happened? I expected and expected. I even prepared semovita and egusi soup for you. I ate my food when I didn't see you oo. Sha well done."
"Ah. I'm sorry my love. I can explain oo. I was on my way when one lady like that stopped me and said I should help her to fix her car. I sha fixed the car oo and she gave me #10,000, so I just decided to go back home and relax. Mom actually annoyed me that day. I'm really sorry dear." He explains.
"Ehn ehn. So you couldn't call abi?"
"I forgot. Don't worry I will come this week. You know today is Sunday so I can't go out again because of family dinner. I will come ehn, promise."
"I will be expecting you oo. Your friend wants to talk to you."
"Okay. Take care of yourself dear."
"You too boyfiie. Bye."
"Ehn ehn! You people should just have gotten married." The other guy says.
"Dunsin and jealousy. What will I do to you ehn? Don't worry I'm on the lookout for my own wife." Zechariah assures laughing.
"I know right. That was just a joke. Besides, who is the new lady?" Dunsin asks.
"Just one spoilt rich kid like that. She gave me her business card sha."
"Have you called?"
"No."
"Do that immediately. Give me feedback." Dunsin doesn't wait for a reply before he cuts off the line.
"Just too impatient." Zechariah complains and goes to the window side pane and picks up the business card belonging to ADE JACOBS CLOTHING COMPANY. The name on it read; Beersheba Jacobs. He types the number under it into his phone and dials it. The owner of the line picks at first ring and a voice comes on the line.
"Hello?"
"Hello. Good afternoon."
"Afternoon. Who am I speaking with?"
"Zechariah Chuks. The guy who repaired your car."
"Ah ah! See me see trouble. So I had to wait three days before the almighty Mr Chuks decided to call. It's okay. Shebi it's you that needs something." Seeing that Zechariah remains silent, "Hello? Are you still there?"
"I'm here."
"Oh okay. Just come over tomorrow. The address is on the card. Tell them you're looking for Beersheba Jacobs and please dress professional."
"Noted."
"Yeah. Take care."
"Thanks for the help." Zechariah says and without waiting for a reply cuts off the call. He immediately sends a message to Dunsin.

Dunsin, she said I should come over tomorrow jare. She sounds proud abeg. Was complaining about how she had to wait three days and all. It's okay though. Thanks for the reminder.

Heyo 😊. We're moving ooo💃💃💃. How's it going over there? This session is for tagging oo. You have to tag two of your friends on Wattpad. The first two comments get the dedication of the next chapter. For this chapter, dedication goes to; TheOfficialSemiloore, though I still don't know if this user is male or female😂😂, I'm saying a big thanks for being a beautiful source of inspiration. Anytime I read your books ehn, I feel challenged. Thanks for being a great author 😊