40

"Father Lord we pray that you give us revelations that might stop this marriage from being suitable. Prayer in Jesus name." Dunsin orders and the remaining three pick up the prayer point.
"Father Lord whatever might make the foundation faulty we ask that you show it to us. Show it to us Lord." Zechariah begins to pray on his knees holding hands with Ronke and Sheba who in turn have their hands tightly held by Dunsin. They continue to fire in prayers kaboshing and dripping with sweat.
"Father Lord show it to us. Help repair it." Ronke prays before Sheba suddenly begins to vibrate and shake. They all pay attention to her but no one opens their eyes.
"HEAR THE WORD OF GOD YOU CHILDREN OF MINE. I AM THE ALPHA AND OMEGA, THE I AM THAT I AM! I HAVE HEARD YOUR CRIES AND PRAYERS AND I MUST TELL YOU THAT YOU HAVE NO NEED FOR IT. BECAUSE THERE ARE NO MORE BATTLES TO BE FOUGHT. HOLD YOUR PEACE AND I WILL FIGHT FOR YOU. NO REVELATIONS TO BE MADE ANYMORE BECAUSE YOU HAVE BOTH DISCOVERED THEM WHEN YOU WERE STILL AS TWO PEOPLE. JUST KEEP THE PLUG IN, STAY CONNECTED TO THE SOURCE AND BE OBEDIENT MORE THAN BEFORE. CONCERNING THE WEDDING DATE, CHOOSE ANY SUITABLE ONE, I WILL APPROVE IT. MAKE MERRY, ANNOUNCE, INVITE LOTS OF PEOPLE. I WANT THE WHOLE WORLD ESPECIALLY THE BELIEVERS TO KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO STAY CONNECTED TO GOD. I AM WITH YOU FROM NOW TILL THE END. TO THE COUPLE DO NOT SAY YOU ARE GETTING MARRIED AND LEAVE MY WORK UNDONE. YOUR COMING TOGETHER IS MEANT TO MAKE THE ACHIEVEMENT FASTER AND BETTER THAN BEFORE. SHALOM!!!" She delivers and suddenly falls to a sitting position breathing heavily.
  "Thank you Lord. Thank you." She starts trying to calm herself.
"Thank you,thank you Lord, thank you Lord thank you Lord for everything you have done....." She begins to sing and is supported by everyone of them.
"Thank you thank you Lord, thank you Lord, thank you Lord for everything you have done." They chorus and join hands together once more.
  "In Jesus name!" Ronke prays.
"Amen!"
"Father we say thank you for manifesting yourself in our midst. This is a reassurance that you have not left us alone. And that you're still working with us. Accept our praise and thanks in Jesus name."
"Amen!"
  "Thank you Lord. We ask that you be with us through the other process and planning in Jesus name."
   "Amen!"
"For in Jesus name we have prayed." She ends and makes the chorus of "Amen!" with the others.
Zechariah helps Sheba to her feet first and they all join hands to pull Ronke up.
"You people will spoil me o." She chides taking a seat beside the television set.
  "Let us spoil you abeg. It's our duty." Zechariah replies to sits beside Sheba.
  "Sis you can pray oo." Ronke starts looking at Sheba.
"Ah! What did you see?"
"Ah! A lot. Thank God for you now I know that this young man will never become lazy in prayers." She appreciates putting on a smile.
  "All thanks be to God. And thanks for taking care of him all this while."
  "You can thank me by taking care of him better." Ronke replies as her tummy turns and makes a sound.
Everyone begins to laugh and she pouts in protest.
"You people should stop na."
"Don't mind them jare. Let me quickly cook something." Sheba offers and rises to her feet.
"Let me assist." Ronke says and makes to stand up when her husband passes a joke at her.
"Sweetheart please don't injure my kid."
"It's like that abi. Will she na go to the kitchen herself?"
"It's fine sis. I'm just alright."
"Babe go with her now." Ronke suggests before her eyes suddenly widen and she pleadingly looks at Sheba, "I didn't mean to call him babe. Please don't be annoyed."
  "Oh no. I do understand sis. Dunsin is my babe too."
"The love I have for you ehn. Zechariah is just too lucky."
"I know right." Zechariah says placing his phone into his pocket. He stands up and goes to place his arm around her shoulders and gives her a kiss on the forehead.
"Let's go and cook something for us."
"Okay."
"It's food you people should cook oo. Don't go to have a date in the kitchen." Dunsin jokes earning a glare from Zechariah and laughter from the ladies. Zechariah and Sheba go into the kitchen to prepare something to break the fasting and praying session.

😊😊😊😊. I don't know what to say here actually ☺️. I'm still waiting for wedding ideas oo. Thanks for engaging. Please vote, 🌟 comment and share. I love you daku❤️❤️

  Yours in Ink; Bethel ™