24

Running down the stairs in a blue A-line shaped gown and black flip flops, Beersheba screams her lungs out looking for her husband,
"Zechariah! Zechariah! Where is this man?" She comes down the stairs and begins to check everywhere starting from the sitting room to the dinning room and finally to the kitchen where she finally sees him stirring the soup in the pot.
"You didn't hear me call you?"
"You did more of shouting. Besides if I replied you wouldn't have heard."
"Courtesy demands that you at least reply."
"That word coming from you is sure surprising."
"That's your issue. Besides I came here for about reason."
"Which is?"
"Why did you press the toothpaste from the middle again? I practically warned you a million times and you're yet to change. What the hell is wrong with you or are you just trying to frustrate my life?" She shouts and holds her head.
"Really? I thought you said you were going to buy another. Haven't you?"
"Well it's my money. I might use it and might decide not to. It's nobody's business."
"Beersheba why does it feel like you're intentionally doing what you're doing. It's been just two weeks since we got married and I'm very sure if I go check my weight it will be drastically reduced. What exactly did I do?"
"You pressed the toothpaste from the middle. Is that even sensible? Like..... Doesn't that seem stupid to you?"
"If I didn't know better I would have said what I had in mind." He says and puts off the gas before making to leave the kitchen. She trails after him giving him a stink eye, she lets out hisses at intervals and he goes over to sit at the dining table.
"You're not replying? Really? Are you trying to make me look mad? Won't you answer me?" She shouts and goes to pull his dress. He shrugs her off and stands up from the table. He goes over to the sitting room center table and picks up a car key. He checks his pocket and brings out an ATM card before returning the card back to it's place. He leaves the house and she rushes after him.
"Where are you going to?"
"Out."
"Where exactly."
"Out."
"Really? You think you can win a battle with me? Thank God you know you can't. Are you even a man? Anytime we have a little argument you will run off like a dog with your tail in between your legs. Imagine."
He ignores her and opens the car. He settles down and inserts the key before she suddenly takes the stirring out of his hand. He lets out a scream and she smirks at him before she pulls out the key and triumphantly marches towards the house.
"Beersheba is this your worst? Like seriously? You're stopping me from leaving the house with our car?"
"Bought with my father's money. Please put that in mind. If you're annoyed, you can get one with your money. You can always go 'out' with your legs or take public transport." She says using her hands as a quote for the 'out'before going into the house.
He sigh and moves towards the gate to leave the house.

Opening the door, Zechariah sees Beersheba eating the meal he prepared earlier. She doesn't bother to give him and resumes her meal. He goes over to the dining table and drops a nylon on the table.
"I got that for you."
"I didn't ask you did I?"
"It's my duty. Where's my food?"
"What happened to your legs? Go check the kitchen." She says in sarcasm and rolls her eyes.
Zechariah shakes his head and goes to the dining room. Before he returns, Beersheba ransacks the nylon and discovers that there's a toothpaste pack in it. Immediately he enters the dining, she confronts him.
"Why did you have to get a new toothpaste?"
"I didn't want us to get into fights every time."
"Really? So I'm inconveniencing you right? Ehn ehn! You even had to get another toothpaste to prove your point. What point exactly? Is it that you have money too?"
"Can you try to understand me? I'm doing this so we don't have to fight every morning again. Don't you understand?"
"I don't. Okay? You better take your time? You will be pressing toothpaste from middle and now you're trying to put us asunder by getting another toothpaste." She concludes and stands from the table. She picks up the nylon and makes her way to the staircase.
"Are you annoyed? Come and finish your meal na?"
"I lost my appetite."
"Beersheba..... I thought this was going to solve the issue, look what I caused instead." He mutters to himself and goes to the staircase as if to follow her before he returns to settle to his meal.

House on fire 🔥😭. What is going on?? Zechariah is sure confused, can you relate to this feeling?? Like...... This toothpaste stuff has caused a lot of harm in families and this is Zechariah putting a solution to the issue and she's like he wants to put an assunder 😂😂😂🚶. It is well 😄....
Please vote 🌟 comment and tell your friends about this lovely book. We're almost done family 😊