30

"Lord, I'm back. I'm sorry I didn't even communicate with you all this while. I let the thing you give me take my attention away from you. I'm sorry Lord." Zechariah says praying on his knees at the center of his room. His eyes are shut and he sweats profusely as he vibrates in prayers.
"I'm sorry Lord. Please speak to me. I need to hear your voice so I can know your will for me. According to your word, your thoughts for me are for peace and not for evil to give me an expected end. Have mercy on me Lord. I want to hear your voice." He says again putting his hands up as if pleading.
"SON!"
"Dad! Father!" He shouts excitedly.
"YOU DECIDED TO DO YOUR THINGS WITHOUT INFORMING OR ASKING YOUR FATHER. WHICH RESPONSIBLE SON DOES THAT? I AM REALLY DISAPPOINTED BECAUSE I TRUSTED YOU ENOUGH. I EVEN TRIED TO BRING BACK YOUR ATTENTION SEVERAL TIMES BUT YOU WERE TOO CONSUMED WITH THE BENEFIT YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE GETTING. I ALREADY PLANNED ON LEAVING YOU TO YOURSELF AND MAKING YOU SATISFY YOUR SELF-WILL IF NOT BECAUSE OF THR PLEAS FROM YOUR BEST FRIEND AND HIS WIFE. EVEN YOUR FATHER PRAYED SO MUCH THAT I KNEW THAT IF I DIDN'T INTERVENE, I WOULD FEEL RESTLESS."
"I'm sorry father. It really wasn't intentional. I was just so consumed with the work that I even didn't remember to pray deep most times. I'm sorry father. I promise to change. And thanks for surrounding me with good people."
"HE WHO FINDS A GOOD WOMAN FINDS A GOOD THING. AND AS YOU SAID EARLIER, THE THOUGHTS I HAVE FOR YOU ARE THOUGHTS OF GOOD AND NOT OF EVIL TO GIVE YOU AN EXPECTED END. I HAVE BEAUTIFUL PLANS FOR YOU ON A WIFE. A GODLY LADY WHOSE PRICE IS FAR ABOVE RUBIES. SHE IS ONE OF THE LADIES WITH THE ESTHER-DEBORAH-HULDAH CALLING OF YOUR GENERATION."
"Esther-Deborah-Huldah calling? Which one is that Father?" Zechariah questions now sitting on the rug where he was previously kneeling.
"YES! SHE IS FIREFUL, BRAVE AND UNCOMPROMISING. EVEN IN THIS SICK WORLD, SHE HAS HER DAILY DOSE OF JESUS. AND I REALLY AM GOING TO USE YOU TOO. NOW, YOU CAN ACHIEVE ONLY A THOUSAND BUT ONCE YOU COME TOGETHER, YOU WILL ACHIEVE TEN THOUSANDS."
"Talking about ministry. Is she a song minstrel too?"
"NO. SHE IS AN INSTRUMENTALIST. SHE PLAYS THE KEYBOARD, TRUMPET, VIOLIN, GUITAR AND DRUMSET VERY SKILL FULLY. WITH HER BY YOUR SIDE, THE MINISTRY IS SURE TO SOAR. YOU WILL MEET HER SOON. ONLY IF YOU ARE OBEDIENT THOUGH."
"Why should I be disobedient father. You have proved yourself once again. I would have gotten married to Beersheba if you didn't warn me. Though I don't appreciate her like that but I would have considered my source of feeding and said yes just like that. What's the name of this chosen lady though?"
"SHEBA. JUST SHEBA. REMEMBER THE RICH QUEEN THAT VISITED SOLOMON? SHE'S THE ONE."
"Wow! That's beautiful. Thanks father. You talked about obedience earlier though. What am I supposed to do?"
"YOU SEE, NOTHING FROM THE JACOBS IS YOURS. THE DEVIL ONLY USED IT TO DISTRACT YOU AND PROBABLY ENSARE YOU. SO YOU HAVE TO LEAVE THE JOB."
"Father?"
"YES SON. LEAVE THE JOB. THAT'S THE ONLY WAY BY WHICH YOU CAN MEET SHEBA. IF YOU DON'T LEAVE THAT CONFINE YOU CAN'T MEET YOUR WIFE. I TOLD YOU IT HAD TO DO WITH OBEDIENCE DIDN'T I? EVEN IF YOU DON'T RESIGN, SHE WILL FRUSTRATE YOU AND LATER DISPOSE YOU. RESIGN AND SEE ME IN ACTION."
"Father this is a bit hard. Father? Father? Please talk to me father...." Zechariah's voice fades out as he breaks down in tears. The thunder like voice doesn't reply as he continues to sob heartily.

Awwwn 😭😭😭😭. God has talked and looks like it's too hard for bro Zechariah to take it in. What do we do like this?? Should bro Zechariah actually leave Ade Jacobs? Remember he waited for a long while before he got this job oo. It wasn't easy oo. What do you think Mrs Chuks will say to this new development??? Fire will fall 🔥🔥, I can practically say the words she will say when she hears of it😂😂😂. It's not easy though, will he na be staying at home?? What do you think?? Please vote 🌟, comment and share.

Yours in Ink; Bethel ™