29

"Good morning." Zechariah clad in a blue turtle neck top on jean trousers completed with jean basketball boots sends a nod to the petite lady sitted at the secretary's desk.
"Good morning sir." She replies standing up to greet him.
"Is she around?" He points to the door.
"Yes sir. You can go in." The last replies.
"No. Please tell her I'm here." Zechariah refuses moving to stand by her desk.
"It's not needed sir. You're not a visitor around here." The lady stands her ground and he nods before walking to the door. After he receives an affirmation from inside, he pulls the door and goes into the office.
"Good morning." He greets Beersheba, hands on her black weavon wig stretching across the green sequins material gown she has on. He nods in acknowledgement and he takes his seat.
"What are you doing here?"
"I don't have anything doing in the office so I decided to while away time here."
"It's not needed. You can take your leave now." She finally takes a glance at him.
"I don't understand. Leave as how?"
"Leave as in leave this office. What's your problem exactly. You said your father isn't in support of our relationship and you're here trying to do whatever."
"We can be friends, can't we?"
"No, we can't. Now out of my office." She points to the door and he immediately stands up to the his feet and leaves the office. Immediately he closes the door behind him, she picks up the telephone receiver and dials a number.
"The next time you allow him in here without contacting me first will be the last day you will work in the company." She spits and annoyingly drops the receiver back to it's place.
"Just imagine."

"You can go in." Beersheba's secretary confirms as she drops the receiver. Zechariah strolls into the office bearing a white file folder.
"I'm confused about something here....." He starts before she interrupts him, "No greetings? I'm your boss please. And I deserve that respect."
"I'm sorry. Good afternoon. I have a complaint."
"Go ahead."
"Yeah. So, I don't know why, but my secretary delivered this file to me for the second time today. I already finished this account since last week but then I saw it this morning and re edited it according to the structure of my work demands. Then now, just as I was about to ease myself for lunch, my secretary brought it in again and when I complained she said you requested that I do it from the beginning."
"So?" She gives a nonchalant reply.
"I came here to ask you why I should. That will be the third time I will be working on it. I have never worked on a particular account twice before because they're always accurate. So I am confused and need an explanation."
"Explanation? Really? Since when did the employee start asking the employer for reasons for their actions. I do my things the way I like and you better get on with that because others are about to be brought in." She says and begins to go through a file placed on her table.
"Excuse me, but I can by no means work on this document again. It is done and accurate, with no mistake whatsoever. So why should I go through the stress of working on it again?" Zechariah says agitatedly as he drops the file folder on the table. He immediately turns to leave the office before her voice stops him.
"What do you think you're doing? I gave you this job. And I can take it if I deem it fit. So you better be extra careful when dealing with me or putting up attitude." She now rises to her feet and ends the statement with a bang on the table.
Clapping his hands, "Wow! I wasn't informed before now. You can go on and take your job please. It's all yours, at least I can breathe without having to think about anyone's opinion." He states and takes long intentional strides out of the office leaving Beersheba surprised.

Employment opportunity is come and might be gone sooner than expected 😭😭😭. Is anyone praying for brother Zechariah?? Please do oo. Cos I can't even take it anymore. Who feels like beersheba's actions are justified? Who do you think Zechariah should do to this issue 😔. I don't even understand gan sef.
Thanks so much family for 252 reads💖💖💖, it's overwhelming 😭😭😭. I can't love you enough, Jesus does that more. Thanks so much. Please invite your friend who has another friend to tell a friend 😁😁. This chapter is dedicated to the Holy Spirit for being the source of this inspiration.
Ghost readers!!!! Come out na. You deserve a shout-out and you can only get it if you at least vote. That star doesn't bite. Press it to confirm 😊😊. Do take good care of yourself 💌, Choice is where it is now because of you. What's a book without a reader??

Yours in Ink; Bethel ™