34

Dressed in aqua green shirt and white trousers, Zechariah walks into the huge gate housing McKinney and Sons investment limited. He looks around and notices that a lot of things have been changed. Including the gateman, the elderly man from the other day has been replaced by a young man tall, dark and robust dressed in blue shirt and black trousers. He gives him a bow, "Good morning sir."
"Good morning." The man replies and goes into a little building by the gate. He makes his way into the reception auditorium and that woman from the other day is there.
"Good morning sir." She greets him first this time.
"Good morning ma." He replies putting on a smile.
"How have you been?" The woman asks.
"Quite okay." He responds. "I am here for resumption." He continues.
"You're welcome. Please go into that room you used the other time. Just that instead of stopping by the door to be called, you get to walk in straightaway." She directs.
  "Oh okay. Thanks ma'am." He acknowledges and walks as directed. He soon comes to face the door and says a word of prayer before knocking on the door.
"Come in." A voice instructs from the other side.
He opens the door and just as if the scene from the other day was about to repeat itself, he sees the same faces who conducted the I interview seated in the room with about four people in addition. He genuflects as he looks around the room.
  "Good morning."
"Good morning young man." He looks up to trace the voice and it's coming from an elderly man sitted by the aggressive lady from the other day. She cocks an eyebrow at him and he looks away.
"How are you doing?" The man asks.
"I'm doing well sir. Thanks for an opportunity to serve the company."
"You deserve it. So this meeting is to introduce you to your Co workers and of course so you can get a deserved apology." Hearing this, his head jerks up as if to confirm what he heard.
"So," the man starts, "Rose, I'm listening." He directs his gaze at the lady sitted beside him.
  "Good morning. I'm sorry for the other day. I just wanted the best for my father's company. I ought not to have you feel less of yourself. Please find it in your heart a room for forgiveness for this arrogant attitude of mine." She apologizes putting her hands together.
  "It's fine ma..." Zechariah responds.
"Ma? You're older than she is. So please, to don't have to accord too much respect to her." Her father chips and and stretches his hand to the people sitting at his right hand.
"So, that is your secretary. Her name is Patience." He says pointing at a dark, short and slender lady who sends him a smile. "And that, is John. Your personal assistant." He points at another young guy lanky and dark too. Zechariah nods in acknowledgement and the guy waves at him. He then points to another man, fair and slender, "That is Oladehinde. Your assistant project manager. The last lady is your project manager. Your offices are besides each other for easy connection and communication. Her name is Sheba." Hearing the name, a smile immediately spreads across him lips as he takes in the average height,melanin dark, hourglass shaped, breathtaking lady dressed in floral blue A-line organza material gown. She puts on a smile and opens her plum ox-bow shaped pink and brown colored lips to talk.
"Hello. You're welcome." Her surprisingly baritone voice comes out.
"Thanks. I'm happy to meet you all." He responds immediately composing himself.
"That's all. You all should please lead him to your offices."
"Thanks sir." Zechariah appreciates.
"This way." Patience says as she takes the lead out of the office. Zechariah turns to leave the office with Sheba in front of him, he tries so hard to pull his face from her polish shining dark skin before he looks up.
"Is she the one Dad?"
"WHAT DO YOU THINK?*
"I love her Dad. Thanks."

Awwwn ❣️. Awwwn ❣️. Awwwn 🤗. Can I hear you say awwwn 🤗 with me 😊😊. He got a job and a wife on the same day. Am I the only one who thinks Patience is a frog. Who sent her 🙄🙄. Don't worry ehn, Sheba is Zechariah's forever 😊💃💃💃. No devil is coming in. Jesus-girl go and choose wedding dress for them oo. See you soon family. Please vote 🌟 comment and share. You're loved ❣️❣️

Yours in Ink; Bethel ™