38

Zechariah puts on a smile as he sees Sheba putting on a baby blue trumpet styled gown with a sweetheart neckline and silver heels. She is about to go into their office cubicle sending a wave to Patience, the secretary.
  He immediately picks up his pace and meets her just as she is about to go inside.
"Queen queen!" He hails coming to stand beside her. She looks up and him and smiles in return making the single dimple on her left cheek surface.
"Good morning Prophet."
"Ah ah! No now. I thought we already agreed on that." He complains his face contorting into a mild frown.
   "Then stop calling me queen na."
"When you look like one? It's not possible." Just as she is about to reply, Patience clears her throat and gives them a teasing glare.
  "See the two of them oo. You people should just get married na. Stop doing me like this, get married quick let me start carrying my best friend's babies. I want twins first oo." She gushes holding Sheba's right arm.
  "She's the one delaying us o. I have asked for the bride price list about three times now. She didn't give me anything o." Zechariah replies and looks at her.
  "Ah? You people should stop playing jare. Besides I thought......"
He sends her a smirk and she immediately shifts her gaze to Patience who sends her a wink in return.
"Thought what o? Queen talk oo." He persists while she shakes her head and makes a move of zipping her mouth shut placing her thumb and index fingers together and moving them over her lips.
  "Patience have a nice day. I'm going to resume work." She says and runs into the office.
  "You're now leaving Zech here. It's not good oo. As a good wife you should always wait for your husband's approval shey you know?" Her best friend teases as she runs into their joint office. Zechariah cracks up in laughter and sends a wave to Patience as he enters the office too.
   He meets her sitted on the swivel chair at her end already working on a file. He goes over to his own space and settles in offering a prayer for a while before he raises up his head and looks at her.
"So fast?"
"What's that?" She asks not raising up her head.
  "You came in just a while ago and you're already working on a file. Take it easy abeg, I don't want my queen stressing herself out."
  "You sef ehn. Anyone hearing you will think you mean something else. Stop abeg."
  "Something else like what? And why are you avoiding my gaze?" He asks looking at her. She finally raises up her head and cracks up in laughter seeing the expression on his face.
  "Why are you laughing?" He asks.
  "Your face na. You have look on that is funny ehn."
   "I look like a clown right?" He queries.
"When did I ever say that? Don't implicate me na." She says still laughing.
  "Go out to lunch with me." He suddenly blurts out and his eyes widen in realisation. Sheba seems to take it in a more matured manner as she puts on a smile.
  "Why?"
"Really? Queen na."
   "Yes prophet. If you don't tell me why I won't go with you o."
"Okay. The Holy Spirit led me to."
"Prophet!" She says in laughter. "Holy Spirit led you to ask me to lunch. Omo the way I laugh anytime I'm with you ehn. The vibe is on another level." She says starring at him putting on a smile.
  He mirrors her smile, "Just say yes."
"Fine. When?"
"Today."
    "Ah! What if I have a previous engagement?"
  "Holy Spirit will lead you to cancel it. Besides I'm begging okay?"
  "It's fine. This afternoon it is. Where?"
"It's just in a few hours. Wait till then." He replies and turns back to his work furiously blushing and trying to cover it up.
  "Ehn ehn! It's like that. Okay oo." Sheba concludes and picks up the document she was working on earlier.

🙈🙈🙈. I wish I had this particular emoji I use on Wattpad. This beautiful eyes with a goofy look. Can you say awwwn ❣️ with me😁😁. Lunch date oo💃💃💃💃. That part of my wife my wife and the Holy Spirit led me got me ehn😂😁🤔😂😂. What would you have said if someone told you that????? I'm feeling like posting the next chapter next week. What do you think 🤔🤔

  This chapter is dedicated to shelovespineapples
Thanks for the votes. Please keep on engaging. And Esthertaydaddy
Thanks for the votes. You're sincerely appreciated ❣️❣️. We go again when the Holy Spirit leads.
  Ghost readers come out na. You deserve this love too. Thanks for sticking to Choice and Zechariah. Much love ❤️

Yours in Ink; Bethel ™