II- Helicarrier

Celestia walked out of the Quinjet, stepping onto the Helicarrier marvelling at the huge, boat? She wasn't really sure what it was, but it was amazing

Celestia walked out of the Quinjet, stepping onto the Helicarrier marvelling at the huge, boat? She wasn't really sure what it was, but it was amazing. She saw a man in a suit wearing sunglasses walk past her, before quickly backtracking. He looked at her and told the people in the Quinjet she had just exited to get her bag.

"You must be Celestia, I'm Agent Coulson. It'd be great to keep talking but I have to get to the bridge. Captain Rogers and Agent Romanoff are over there." He said, nodding his head towards the mentioned people, walking away. Celestia's breathing hitched while laying her eyes on the redhead standing next to a large build, she assumed was Captain Rogers. The brunette sucked in some air and made her way over to the blond and redhead.

She came up on the Captain's right and hearing the end of Romanoff's sentence, "-Captain America trading cards yet?" The male then responding with "Trading cards?" not having seen the woman to his right yet. Romanoff had however, putting an end to the conversation by saying "They're vintage. He's very proud."

Captain Rogers followed Romanoff's eyes onto the brunette to his right. He held out a hand, she put her hand in his shaking it, and said her name. He nodded and said "Steve Rogers." She chuckled taking her hand back. He furrowed his brows at the sound.

"Trust me. I know everything there is to know about you. My sister is obsessed with you, and your team back in the 40s. It's a daily struggle to stop her talking about you enough so she can get on the bus." She explains while still chucking. He smiled, in a shy sort of manner before looking down at the ground.

Romanoff looks at Celestia, holding her hand out to introduce herself as well, saying "Natasha Romanoff." Celestia stared at the redhead's hand, taking it, and shaking it quickly, before dropping it straight away, mumbling her name. The three people continued walking, meeting up with a stumbling Bruce Banner.

The Captain walked forward first, saying "Dr. Banner." Holding out his hand for a handshake, Banner reciprocating, responding with an "Oh, yeah, hi." Looking the super soldier up and down. "They told me you'd be coming." Rogers dropped the handshake saying to the Doctor, "Word is you can find the cube."

Banner looked around, settling his eyes on Rogers again, "Is that the only word on me?" Obviously referring to his green alter ego. Rogers responded with, "The only word I care about." Banner looked around again, his eyes landing on Celestia before returning to Steve again. "Must be strange for you, all of this." Banner says to Rogers referring to the Helicarrier. A bunch of people go running past and Steve responds to Banner with "Well, this is actually kind of familiar." Celestia chuckles, bringing Banner's eyes to her.

He holds his hand out to her for a handshake, and she does the same, grabbing his hand. "Bruce Banner" he states, and Celestia smiles, introducing herself and dropping her hand. "I'm a big fan of your work Banner. It's a shame you just dropped off the earth for a couple years. Fury's doing, I assume?" He looked at her and chuckled, but Romanoff made her way into the conversation.

"Gentlemen, miss. You might want to step inside in a minute. It's going to get a little hard to breathe." Romanoff says, making her way in between Rogers and Banner. The Helicarrier starts shaking, the two men looking around.

"Is this a submarine?" Rogers questions. The two men start walking toward the edge of the Helicarrier, Celestia following suit. "Really? They want me in a submerged, pressurised, metal container?" The trio made their way to the edge, to see the water swirling and a fam emerging out of the water. The three people take a few steps back, Rogers looking at the water in amazement, Celestia chuckling, and Banner smiling while saying "No, no, this is much worse." The Helicarrier then finally lifting off the water.

**

Romanoff, Rogers, Banner and Celestia make their way into the bridge of the ship, seeing many desks and a flurry of conversations swirl around the room.

Celestia walks around the room, looking out to window to see the fans disappearing outside. She chuckled to herself in amazement, before making her way over to the table that Rogers and Banner we stood around.

"Gentlemen. Celestia." Fury greeted the three of them, the mentioned woman giving him a tight lipped smile. He walked closer, Rogers also walking towards him, pulling a 10 out of his jacket pocket and giving it to Fury. Celestia sat down at the table, seeing Fury make his way to Banner engaging in conversation with him. She saw the man from before in the suit with the sunglasses (only no sunglasses this time) start talking so she made her way over, hearing the end of what he was saying,

"-wirelessly accessible camera on the planet. If it's connected to a satellite, it's eyes and ears for us." Celestia raised her eyebrows, thinking that it's a bit of an invasion of privacy. But then again there's a God with a highly deadly weapon on the planet, so who really cares.

"That's still not gonna find them in time" Romanoff states, kneeling by a computer with a picture on Clint Barton on it. Celestia assumed Loki had taken him.

"You have to narrow the field. How many spectrometers do you have access to?" Banner inputs. Fury responds with "How many are there?"

Banner turns to face Agent Coulson. "Call every lab you know. Tell them to put the spectrometers on the roof and calibrate them for gamma rays." Banner says while removing his blazer. "I'll rough out a tracking algorithm based on cluster recognition. At least we could rule out a few places. Do you have somewhere for me to work?" He questions while resting his blazer over his arm.

"Agent Romanoff, would you show Dr. Banner to his laboratory, please." Fury orders. Romanoff nods and walks of with Banner saying "You're gonna love it Doc. We got all the toys."

Celestia made her way over to Fury before saying, "I'm starting to think you should've had Adi here instead. She's the smart one not me." Fury turned, resting his eye upon her. "I understood about two words Dr. Banner just said." Celestia elaborated, raising her eyebrows.