IX- Sitwell

"Celestia! Hey, come on! Please

"Celestia! Hey, come on! Please." Steve pleaded, lightly hitting her face with his hand lightly.

She groaned, opening one eye slightly. "Why are you so loud, my Gods." Speaking of Gods, Celestia made a reminder to visit Thor when she could, but now wasn't the time to think about that.

"Shit. I thought." He trailed off looking down. She chuckled, "Language old man." He rolled his eyes, but they still stayed down.

Her eyes looked to where he was looking, only to find her black tank top soaked with blood. Her eyebrows raised, "oh".

"You can't just say 'oh'. I thought you." He trailed off once more. She grinned, "I thought we established this Rogers? I don't die." He laughed humourlessly. She smiled a bit, looking to her right.

Her eyes widened. "Shit, Nat!" She crawled over, putting her hands on either side of her face, shaking her a bit.

"She's okay. Just passed out. We gotta get out of here though." She looked to him in worry. "Where are we going to go?" He just stood up, and picked up Natasha.

"I have someone in mind." Her eyes followed him as he walked away, carrying Natasha, Celestia quickly following.

**

"Hey, man." Sam said in confusion (probably because of the soot, ash and blood covering them) after Celestia had knocked on the door.

"I'm sorry about this. We need a place to lay low." Steve said to the man.

"Everyone we know is trying to kill us." Nat spoke up, Celestia nodding in agreement.

"Not everyone." Sam said after looking all three of them up and down.

**

Celestia stood next to Steve in Sam's bathroom, rinsing her tank top in hot water under the shower head. Steve was also now in a tank top as he washed his hands.

She quickly glanced back into Sam's bedroom where Nat sat on the bed drying her hair after a shower, also in a matching tank top.

Celestia looked back to Steve, only to see him already looking at her. She grinned as he quickly looked down, before turning and walking into the bedroom without a word.

"You okay?" She heard him question Natasha as she put her soaking tank top on, after getting as much blood as she could out, thankful she wore a black one.

"Yeah." Nat responded as Steve walked into the bedroom, Celestia following. Steve sat on a chair near Nat, looking straight at her, while Celestia sat to her right.

Celestia looked at Nat, she seemed sad. "What's going on, Tasha?" She questioned. The redhead's eyes flickered to Celestia before she spoke.