VIII- Hydra

Steve, Celestia, and Natasha got out of the car as the redhead held out a device showing the signal they were looking for

"This is it?" Steve asked. Nat put the device in her back pocket as she answered. "The file came from these coordinates."

"So did I." He sighed out. Both women looked to him in surprise.

It was dark by the time they had got in and close enough to where the signal was leading them.

Celestia was walking alongside Natasha who was holding the device, as Steve walked below them.

"This camp was where I was trained." He spoke, looking around. Celestia looked down at him. "Change much?" She asked.

"A little." Nat and Celestia continued walking, watching the device.

"This is a dead-end. Zero heat signatures, zero waves, not even radio. Whoever wrote the file must have used a router to throw people off.. What is it?" Steve started walking ahead, causing Nat and Celestia to follow close behind.

"Army regulations forbid storing munitions within 500 yards from the barracks. This building is in the wrong place." They approached the door, Steve quickly breaking it with his shield.

They walked down the stairs, Steve turning on the lights.

"It's S.H.I.E.L.D." Celestia somewhat stated, somewhat questioned.

"Maybe where it started."

They walked into an office, seeing pictures on the wall. "And there's Stark's father." Nat spoke, referring to the picture that was tilted to the side a bit.

"Howard." Steve stated. 'I guess Tony got his looks from his father.' Celestia thought to herself.

"Who's the girl?" Nat asked, but Celestia already knew. He just looked at the picture, and walked away. Nat casted a look over to Celestia, who just shrugged.

Steve approved a shelf, looking around. "If you're already working in a secret office," he pulled open the shelf, "why do you need to hide the elevator?"

Celestia inhaled, not having a good feeling. Nat opened the elevator by entering the passcode, and they stepped inside, going down.

The elevator stopped, and they stepped into the room, not being able to see anything except a couple lights in front of them. "This is so horror movie. We are totally going to die.' Celestia thought to herself.