XV- Caramel Macchiato And Heart To Hearts

"Hey Dane

"Hey Dane. My usual please?" Celestia asked the brunette boy at the counter as she walked into the cafe. He smiled, his blue eyes looking up at her. "Caramel macchiato coming right up. I'll bring it to your table." He chirped. She smiled, and put a dollar coin in the tip jar.

She walked to the table in the back corner, sitting down. She pulled out her phone to see a message.

Tony 🛢️
You ready?

Samantha 💀
For?

Tony 🛢️
Your birthday party tonight? Obviously

Samantha 💀
Since when was this happening?

Tony 🛢️
Since it was your birthday

Samantha 💀
Okay then
And remind me, when is this party starting?

Tony 🛢️
8
Leave the child at home

Samantha 💀
Seriously?
Okay then
Don't invite everyone you've ever come in contact with
Oh, wait, I forgot who I'm talking to

Tony 🛢️
You know me so well

Samantha 💀
Whatever
See you tonight I guess

Tony 🛢️
Don't 'I guess' me young lady

Samantha 💀
Damn
Is Pep pregnant because you seem to be tapping into your sassy mother side?

Tony 🛢️
Shut up and get ready for the party

"Here you go." She looked up to see Dane putting her macchiato on the table.

"Thanks Dane." He smiled shyly, shuffling away. She grinned into her cup of coffee.

**

"Adrienne!" Celestia called out. Her sister came running into the room. "Yeah?"

"Which dress? Red or black?" She asked holding the red dress up next to her.

"Definitely black. But where are you going? I thought we were spending the night in." Celestia hung her dress up before getting shoes, sitting on her bed and putting them on.

"Tony." That was the only answer Adrienne needed. She rolled her eyes and fell flat on her face on her big sisters bed. Celestia chuckled, rubbing her sister's back before standing up.

"I gotta go soon, but I won't be back too late. We can still do stuff tonight. Even if it's 2 in the morning." Her sister turned onto her back, giving the new 26 year old a 'seriously?' Look.

"We both know you aren't going to be home by 6 and you'll be too tired to do anything and I won't see you until 8 pm tomorrow night. It's what always happens when Tony has a party." Celestia smiled softly at her sister, grabbing her hands pulling her up so she now sat on the bed instead of laying on it.

"I promise. It's my birthday, and I'll be home so we can make homemade pizzas and watch a movie, even if I'm dead tired, I promise we will." Adi gave her a look to say she didn't believe her.

"Hey." Celestia sat next to the 18 year old. "Just because I now have another family, doesn't mean you're any less important, you know that right?" Adrienne looked down to her legs. Celestia tilted her sisters head up, grabbing her hands.

"I love you so much, okay? And I get that I'm more busy now than I was before, but that doesn't mean anything I do is more important than you. If you want me to, I'll cancel right now. We'll spend the whole night together." She was already pulling out her phone when Adrienne stopped her.

"I don't think Tony will be very happy with that." Celestia looked to her sisters face. She was smiling, which made Celestia smile back. Celestia stood up, and grabbed her sisters head between her hands, kissing her forehead.

"Message me if you want me to come home, okay? I will straight away. We both know Tony will create some reason to continue the party." Adrienne chuckled, also standing up and lightly pushing Celestia to the door.

"Hurry up." She drawled. "Happy is probably about to leave." Celestia laughed, leaving the house, grabbing a purse on the way.

"Home by 1am missy." Adrienne ordered. Celestia laughed again, holding a thumb up as Adrienne closed the door after her.

Pretty short chapter, but it is a filler.
I'll probs have 1 or 2 more until Age Of Ultron!
Can you tell I'm excited?