VII- Omelet

Celestia peered out from behind Thor's shoulder at Wanda and Pietro

Celestia peered out from behind Thor's shoulder at Wanda and Pietro. "You okay?" The tall blond looked down, whispering to the brunette. She looked up, nodding. He smiled, pulling her forward so she was next to him.

"Stark is... he's a sickness!" The robot yelled.

"Ah, Junior. You're gonna break your old man's heart." Tony said, landing in between Thor and Steve. Ultron turned around, the twins stepping forward. Wanda's eyes settled on Celestia for a few seconds, before she looked away.

"If I have to." Ultron replied.

"Nobody has to break anything." Thor said from Celestia's left.

"Clearly you've never made an omelet." Celestia had to hold in a laugh at the (very Tony) joke. Wanda's eyes flickered over to Celestia as she also tried to hold in a laugh.

"He beat me by one second." Tony said making Celestia look at him and want to hit his arm, but she knew it'd do more damage to her than him.

"Ah, yes. He's funny. Mr. Stark." An accented voice Brough Celestia's eyes away from Tony to the blond. "It's what? Comfortable? Like old times?" He spoke.

"This was never my life." Tony denied.

"You two can still walk away from this." Steve spoke up.

"Oh, we will, Rogers." She spoke, disdainfully towards the blond.

"I know you've suffered." Steve tried, but Ultron cut in by scoffing.

He chuckled. "Captain America. God's righteous man. Pretending you could live without a war. I can't physically throw up in my mouth, but..." He trailed off.

"If you believe in peace, then let us keep it." Thor spoke, trying to convince the machine.

"I think you're confusing 'peace' with 'quiet'." Ultron said, stepping forward.

"Uh uh. What's the vibranium for?" Tony asked.

"I'm glad you asked that because I wanted to take this time to explain my evil plan." Celestia hated how alike Ultron and Tony were.

The metal man attacked Tony, throwing him into the metal wall behind them. Celestia saw robots drop down and start fighting Thor and Steve but before she could do anything, she was in a completely different location. She fell against a wall, holding her head.

"Shit, that felt horrible." She groaned out. "I am sorry." The sincere, accented voice made her turn around. She hated how pretty he looked.

"Why?" She asked (she grimaced in her head at the cliche line) him. He tilted his head to the side as if he didn't know what she was talking about.

"Why did you get close with me? Was it just to hurt me? To see if I would tell you anything about Tony, or what I knew of Hydra, or what? Because you obviously don't actually care about our... friendship." He rushed to her, putting his hands on her shoulders.