V- Romanoff

Celestia, still sitting in the lab while Banner and Stark do work while waiting for Jarvis to break into S

Celestia, still sitting in the lab while Banner and Stark do work while waiting for Jarvis to break into S.H.I.E.L.D's files, was holding a small tablet that was showing the security camera footage of what was currently happening where Loki is. Nothing much was going on except from him pacing, so she wasn't paying attention. Well she wasn't, until Loki's voice cut through the whispers of Banner and Stark.

"There's not many people who can sneak up on me." The man spoke while turning around facing what looked to be Romanoff. It was confirmed to be her when she spoke, "But you figured I'd come."

Loki took a few steps towards the glass while speaking, "After. After whatever tortures Fury can concoct, you would appear as a friend, as a balm. And I would cooperate." He smiled after his sentence. A large, creepy smile, that made Celestia think he should play Pennywise for an IT remake.

She was once again broken out of her thoughts by Romanoff, who spoke to Loki, "I want to know what you've done to Agent Barton."

"I would say I've expanded his mind." He replied to her. She tilted her head to the side before walking closer to Loki while speaking, "And once you've won, once you're king of the mountain, what happens to his mind." She questioned, crossing her arms.

"Oh, is this love, Agent Romanoff?" He spoke in a teasing tone. Celestia reached into the blueberry bag, only to find it empty. She scoffed and rolling it up into a ball, chucking it at Stark's head. She heard the faint sound of Banner's chucking, and Stark groaning.

Romanoff spoke again, in response to Loki, "Love is for children. I owe him a debt." Loki walked backwards, turning and sitting on the bench in the cell, while saying to Romanoff, "Tell me."

She sighed, also sitting down, while she explained. "Before I worked for S.H.I.E.L.D, I, uhh.. Well I made a name for myself. I have a very specific skill set. I didn't care who I used it for, or on. I got on S.H.I.E.L.D's radar in a bad way. Agent Barton was sent to kill me. He made a different call."

Loki nodded, before asking Romanoff, "And what will you do if I vow to spare him?"

"Not let you out." She spoke with amusement in her voice, and Loki, without skipping a beat, and a Pennywise smile stretched across his face again said, "No, but I like this. Your world in the balance, and you bargain for one man."

"Regimes fall every day. I tend not to weep over that. I'm Russian. Or I was." Romanoff spoke back.

"And what are you now?" Loki questioned. Romanoff stood up, crossing her arms once more, and saying, "It's really not that complicated. I got red in my ledger, I'd like to wipe it out."

"Can you? Can you wipe out that much red?" Loki taunted, whilst standing up. "Dreykov's daughter, São Paulo, Kissena Park shooting, the hospital fire?" Celestia didn't hear much after that, due to her turning of the tablet and lightly throwing it to the side of her, leaning against the table she was sitting on.