XIII- Evacuation

Not long after Pietro and Wanda exited the Quinjet, Thor and Bruce also left in order to find Natasha

Not long after Pietro and Wanda exited the Quinjet, Thor and Bruce also left in order to find Natasha. Then, Clint, Celestia, and Steve also exited to help civilians evacuate, while Tony went to the Church.

Celestia had helped evacuate a couple hundred people by the time robots started clawing their way out of the earth. "Hey, you seeing this, Cap?" Celestia asked, putting a hand to her comm.

"Yep." He simply responded. "Cool." Celestia mumbled under her breath getting ready to fight them. Just as she was about to send smoke towards one that got particularly close, a blue trail whirred around in front of her, taking out a couple robots, then grabbing Celestia by the waist.

When he stopped, they were in a dark house. Celestia furrowed her brows, giving him an annoyed look. "Seriously? I could've got rid of them."

"Yeah, but I did. No need for you to worry." He grinned, kissing her cheek. He was about to walk off when Celestia grabbed his arm and dragged him back.

"No. No, you cannot protect me like that. I was fine. I would've taken them out, you do not need to babysit me." She groaned. He stepped forward, holding her cheeks in his hands.

"I am sorry, my love, I just cannot help but want to protect you. I can't lose you." He smiled down at her, kissing her forehead, her cheek, then her lips. She put her hands on his wrists.

"Thank you for protecting me, but I don't need you to. I need you to protect the city, yourself, and Wanda. That's all I need from you." She smiled, kissing the palm of his hand. He nodded, giving her another kiss, before exiting the building, Celestia following close behind. She watched as he cracked his neck, then ran through the robots. She smiled, running, and taking out a few robots. However, she skidded to a stop when a crack appeared on the ground.

Celestia braced herself when the ground started to shake, grabbing ahold of a kid that almost went toppling over the side. "Tony?" She asked into her comm, only to get no response.

"Do you see? The beauty of it, the inevitability. You rise, only to fall. You, Avengers, you are my meteor, my swift and terrible sword and the earth will crack with the weight of your failure. Purge me from your computers, turn my own flesh against me. It means nothing. When the dust settles, the only thing living in this world will be metal." Ultron spoke, raising into the air.

"Incoming already came in. Stark, you worry about bringing the city back down safely. The rest of us have one job: tear these things apart. You get hurt, hurt 'em back. You get killed, walk it off." Steve spoke into the comms, making Celestia lock eyes with Pietro as he was catching his breath. He inhaled, and ran over, kissing her cheek swiftly, then continuing to run.