XVI- Birthday Party

"Finally

"Finally." Tony groaned as Celestia exited the car. She rolled her eyes. "At least I actually show up to my party's." She walked past him into the elevator.

"That seemed like a jab at me. That was an attack. Did you hear that Happy?" He spoke following Celestia into the elevator. Happy also entered the elevator, pressing a button.

"I heard nothing, Sir." He responded, the doors closing in front of him.

Tony scoffed. "I'm sorry, aren't you security? Aren't you supposed to protect me from attacks?" Happy shrugged as the elevator started to slow down.

"Strict instructions form Miss Potts that when it's between the two of you, to take Miss Cabrera's side." Celestia had to hold in a laugh as Tony's jaw dropped.

The elevator doors opened, a bunch of people standing around them. Only a few people were at the front, Steve, Bruce, Clint, Thor, Maria, Pepper, and Sam. Clint, Thor, and Sam were holding confetti poppers that they popped at Celestia as she stepped in. Celestia grimaced.

"Happy Birthday!" Everyone cheered. Celestia's grimace turned more into a half grimace half smile. Pepper rushed forward pulling her into a hug.

"I told Tony it should've been low-key, I knew you wouldn't like it, but look who we're talking about." She shot a glare to Tony." I can try and get rid of them if you want." She spoke as she pulled away, still holding her by her shoulders. Celestia smiled at the woman.

"No need Pep, thank you though." Pepper pulled her in for one last quick hug, before she walked away to berate Tony. Celestia looked around, seeing that people had dispersed (apart from Steve, Bruce, Clint, Thor, Maria, and Sam), making her sigh in relief.

"I have seen way too much of you." Celestia playfully groaned as Sam approached her. He scoffed pushing her arm lightly. "Tell me about it. It's starting to get sickening." She grinned pulling him in for a quick hug. "Thanks for being here Sam." She said sincerely.

"Come on, we took down one of the world's biggest intelligence agencies together, as if I wouldn't come." Celestia laughed lightly as she pulled away.

"Yeah, I guess that's a pretty reasonable, but-" she got cut off by a huge pair of arms picking her up and twirling her around. She had only seen Thor a handful of times since the battle of New York, but he still greeted her the same every time.

She patted him arm signalling him to put her down so she could turn to him. He complied, she muttered a sorry to Sam before turning to Thor. "Hey." She smiled largely at the man.

"Hello. Do you still wish to talk about what Loki had said?" He spoke, his voice getting quieter at the end. Celestia knew that Loki had died, and even though she didn't exactly feel very fondly towards him, she still felt sorry for Thor. He lost his mother then his brother, for the second time, that's gotta be hard.