XI- Bucky

They sat in silence for around ten minutes before Celestia spoke quietly

"Was that.." she trailed off, still shocked. "Yeah. It was." Steve responded, his voice also tainted with shock.

Celestia's mind flickered to Adrienne as she heard the helicopter move further away. She, along with majority of the world, would see her big sister on the news, getting arrested with Black Widow and Captain America. Another thought plagued her mind after that. How was she going to tell her little sister that the person that killed their parents was her favourite howling commando (apart from Steve of course)?

"Sorry, but who are we talking about here?" Sam spoke breaking the silence. Steve and Celestia caught eye contact, silently communicating.

"Bucky Barnes. A howling commando back in the 1940's, along with Steve." Celestia explained.

"What? How? Are you sure?" Sam questioned, extremely unconvinced. Celestia wouldn't have believed it either if she didn't see him, he died 70 years ago. But then again, so did Steve.

"It was him. He looked right at me like he didn't even know me." Steve said, staring at the metal handcuffs around his wrists.

"How is that even possible? It was, like, 70 years ago." Sam spoke. Celestia casted her eyes over to Natasha; she looked extremely exhausted and hadn't said a word since they were captured. Celestia's eyebrows furrowed in worry.

"Zola. Bucky's whole unit was captured in '43. Zola experimented on him. Whatever he did helped Bucky escape the fall. They must of found him and.." He trailed off. Celestia wished she could put a comforting hand on his arm or leg, but she was still holding her thigh, and she couldn't move one arm without moving the other.

"None of that's your fault, Steve." Nat finally spoke, sounding extremely tired.

"Even when I had nothing, I had Bucky." While Steve spoke, Nat put her head back, her shoulder continuing to bleed.

"Hey, we need a doctor." Celestia said at the same time Sam said, "We need to get a doctor here. If we don't put pressure on that wound, she's gonna bleed out here in the truck." He was cut off by one of the HYRDA agents starting up an electrical rod. Celestia quickly looked over to Nat again, but looked back at the agents when the same agent fired up the electrical rod again and shocked the other agent, then kicked them.

They took of their helmet to reveal Maria Hill underneath. "Ah. That thing was squeezing my brain...Who is this guy?"

**

Half an hour later, Cap, Sam, and Celestia were supporting Nat while Maria unlocked the gate in front of them. They walked further into the tunnel, Maria calling out when someone came running up.

"GSW. She's lost at least a pint." She said. "Maybe two." Sam inputted. The doctor responded. "Let me take her." While making a 'pass her over' motion with his hand.