X- The Falcon

"There ya go

"There ya go. Just point it there." Nat instructed into Celestia's ear, as she aimed the gun at Sitwell, creating the red light to shine on him. She was surprised that stuff like that actually happened in real life and not just TV shows and movies.

"Should we really be using this as sniper training?" Steve asked, worriedly. Both Celestia and Nat's heads swung to him. "What better time?" They said in sync. They looked at each other after, and laughed, high-fiving.

"We're good." Sam quickly said in an earpiece signalling that Sitwell had decided to comply. Celestia internally groaned and put the gun away. She wasn't very happy he was apart of Hydra.

**

"Tell me about Zola's algorithm." Steve instructed after throwing Sitwell on the roof.

"Never heard of it." The bald man lied, fixing his glasses.

"What were you doing on the Lemurian Star?" Steve asked, walking Sitwell closer to the edge of the roof.

"I was throwing up. I get seasick." Sitwell avoided answering. Celestia rolled her eyes and mumbled 'gross' as Nat agreed.

Sitwell stumbled, almost falling off the edge, but Steve caught him by his suit jacket at the last second.

"Is this little display meant to insinuate that you're gonna throw me off the roof? Because it's not really your style, Rogers."

"You're right. It's not." Steve let go of the man, and started smoothing down his jacket. "It's hers." He then stepped out of the way, only for Natasha to kick him off the roof. Celestia peered over the edge of the building, and started laughing quietly at his screams.

"Oh, wait. What about that girl from Accounting, Laura..." Nat trailed off, 'forgetting' the girls name. Celestia rolled her eyes, and made her way next to Nat as Steve spoke.

"Lillian. Lip piercing, right?" He corrected. Celestia rolled her eyes once more, flicking Nat in the arm. The redhead, bit her lip to hold back a laugh before speaking once more.

"Yeah, she's cute." Although, Celestia had to agree with Natasha there.

"Yeah. I'm not ready for that." His eyes quickly flicked to Celestia, but before anyone could say anything else, Sitwell's screams interrupted.

Sam dropped him on the roof, landing on it himself shortly afterwards. The wings compacted themselves back into the backpack as Sam turned around.

'That's so badass.' Celestia thought in awe.

Nat, Steve and Celestia started walking towards Sitwell who was on his hands and knees. "Zola's algorithm is a program for choosing Insight's targets." He panted out.