VI- Wakanda

"He's all over the globe

"He's all over the globe." Maria spoke as they exited the elevator. Steve motioned for Celestia to exit first so she could walk next to Maria on the stairs. She muttered a thanks, walking ahead.

"Robotics labs, weapons facilities, jet propulsion labs. Reports of a metal man, or men, coming in and emptying the place."

"Fatalities?" Steve asked from behind them.

"Only when engaged. Mostly guys left in a fugue state going on about old memories, worst fears, and 'something too fast to see'." 'Wanda and Pietro' Celestia wanted to roll her eyes at the voices in her head.

"Maximoffs. That makes sense he'd go to them. They have someone in common."

"Not anymore." Maria said, passing the tablet to Celestia who groaned at the sight of a dead Strucker on the screen, before handing it to Steve.

"Barton. Might have something." Steve said to Clint who was on the phone. He said goodbye to the person on the phone, putting in his pocket.

"Who was that?" Steve asked.

"Girlfriend." Clint replied, he started walking towards them. Maria and Steve now in front with Celestia and Clint walking side by side behind them. She hit him on the arm lightly, grinning teasingly as him.

He rolled his eyes, hitting her on the arm as well.

They entered the room where everyone else was. Steve handed the tablet tho Thor, who took it.

"What's this?" Tony asked, approaching. Thor gave it to Tony as Steve spoke.

"A message. Ultron killed Strucker." Tony took the tablet, looking at the dead man.

"And he did a Banksy at the crime scene, just for us." Celestia held back a laugh at Tony.

"This is a smoke screen. Why send a message when you've just given a speech?" Nat asked.

"Strucker knew something that Ultron wanted us to miss."

"Yeah, I bet he... Yeah. Everything we had on Strucker's been erased." Nat said, pulling up files on the computer.

"Not everything." Steve said

~

"This is so 100 year old of you Steve. Making us go through old, paper copies." Celestia groaned, sitting on the floor throwing files away when they had nothing.

Steve ignored Celestia going through the files.

"Known associates. Baron Strucker had a lot of friends."

"Well, these people are all horrible." Bruce said, going through a file.

"Wait. I know that guy." Tony said pointing to Bruce's file. He took it, looking at a specific page. "From back I'm the day. He operates off the African coast. Black market arms." Steve shot Tony a look. "There are conventions. All right? You meet people. I didn't sell him anything. He was talking about finding something new, a game-changer. It was all very Ahab." Celestia stood up so she could look at the file.

"This?" Thor asked Tony, pointing to a picture of the man.

"Ah, it's a tattoo, I don't think he had it." Thor pointed to something else.

"Those are tattoos, this is a brand."

Bruce went onto the computer looking up the brand the man had in his neck. Celestia leant on the back of his chair, looking at what he was doing.

"Oh, yeah. It's a word in an African dialect meaning 'thief'. In a much less friendly way." Bruce explained.

"What dialect?" Steve asked.

"Wakanada." Celestia furrowed her brows at the mispronunciation.

"Wakanda." Celestia corrected, patting Bruce on the shoulder. Tony turned to Steve.

"If this guy got out of Wakanda with some of their trade goods..." he muttered.

"I thought your father said he got the last of it." Steve replied.

"I don't follow. What comes out of Wakanda?" Bruce asked.

"Strongest metal on earth." Celestia answered.

"Where is this guy now?" Steve asked.

Pretty short chapter, but next one will have Wanda and Pietro in it
Sorry if this chapter is bad, or has any spelling mistakes or whatever, I had the worst headache writing this, but I wanted to write one more tonight ♥️
Anyway, like always, vote and comment if you want to ♥️