I- The Sokovian Twins

June 12, 2015

June 12, 2015

Celestia stared down at the 'delivered' text under her message. She reloaded her messaging app, but the only thing that appeared was a message from Natasha. She threw her phone down on the dingy bed that didn't belong to her.

"You okay?" The accented voice brought her out of her thoughts. She turned around to face the brunette that leant against the doorway, a warm smile on her face.

"Yeah, I'm fine." The brunette furrowed her brows and tilted her head to the side as if saying 'the truth now'. Celestia shook her head slightly before she made her way over the the other side of the room, putting her hair up into a bun.

"It is that American man again, is it not?" Celestia looked to the girl, smiling softly and nodding her head. She rolled her eyes and fell onto the bed, picking up Celestia's phone and opening it. "You know, he doesn't deserve you? He has not spoke to you in 8 months." Celestia sighed, fixing the strap on her arm.

"He just has lots going on right now, Wanda. He found out something crazy, and it's understandable if he wants space." The brunette on her bed rolled her eyes once more, turning so she was face down.

"You can not keep making excuses for him. He is ignoring you, and he does not deserve you. End of story. And you can not keep being hung up over him when there is a certain someone we both know is pining over you." Her words came out muffled, but still understandable. Celestia chuckled, looking down.

"He is not pining. I would say it is a crush, at most." The brunette lifted her head off the creaky mattress, giving her a 'seriously?' Look. Celestia chuckled again, taking the phone out of the girl's hand and pulling her up. She threw the phone down on the bed once more.

"Speaking of him, I think we have somewhere we need to be." Wanda stood up, interlocking arms with Celestia, walking out of the old, disheveled house.

They walked through the streets, helping people when they could. There were lots of bombings in Sokovia as of late (late being the past decade or so) and the civilians needed all the help they could get.

Wanda and Celestia reached the town centre. Many buildings were rubble and ash from recent fires covered most surface area. There were still stalls set up in the middle, cans of food on some, clothes on another, children's toys on one more. They made their way closer to the stalls and a blond looked up, a grin lighting up his face. He turned to a middle aged man, speaking before making his way over to the two girls.

He threw an arm around Wanda first, hugging her lightly, before pulling Celestia into a hug. "Hey Piet'." She said into his chest. He hugged her tighter before pulling away after a few seconds. His lighthearted smile turned into a teasing grin after letting go.