X- The End Of The Fight

It wasn't long after Stark had flown Celestia away from Loki had she seen him flying into the mouth of the snake/shark/flying alien thing, and colliding onto the ground next to her

It wasn't long after Stark had flown Celestia away from Loki had she seen him flying into the mouth of the snake/shark/flying alien thing, and colliding onto the ground next to her. She raised her brows in surprise.

"Hey Stark." He groaned looking up at her at her from the ground. As soon as he stood up he got blasted by Chitauri, neither having realised they were there.

Celestia rushed over to Stark helping him stand up. He stood up groaning and looked at Celestia as the Chitauri advanced closer to them. She smiled at him, "Time to fight I guess." She could sense he sent a smile her way under the Iron mask as well.

**

"Stark, do you hear me?" Fury's voice called through the comms. Both Stark and Celestia were struggling to fight the Chitauri as they somehow seemed to multiply extremely fast and Celestia couldn't use her powers properly due to wasting them on Loki. Fury didn't wait for a response before explaining to Stark, "You have a missile headed straight for the city.

"How long?" Stark questioned, getting hit multiple times by the aliens, Celestia dealing with her own a couple feet away. "Three minutes, max. The payload will wipe out midtown." Celestia widened her eyes, hitting a Chitauri with a ripped off car door.

Stark looked at Celestia and she could almost see the look of worry on his face. "Go, Stark. I'll be good here." She smiled at him. He said something to Jarvis, Celestia hitting another alien with the car door before seeing Stark fly off with a Chitauri attached to his suit foot that he luckily managed to kick off.

She turned to the (about) twenty aliens in front of her. "Well, I guess it's just us now huh?" She smiled worriedly, before picking up a car mirror and swinging it around while using the door as a shield. She felt like a mix between Thor and Steve. She felt pretty cool.

**

Down to around five more Chitauri left, Celestia was pretty tired. Her arms were sore, her legs were sore and her brain was sore. Natasha's voice broke through her self-wallowing. "I can close it. Can anybody copy? I can shut the portal down." She sounded like she was struggling.

"Do it!." Both Steve and Celestia said into the comms at the same time. "No, wait." Stark spoke, which made Celestia furrow her brows in confusion.

"Stark, these things are still coming!" Steve spoke trying to convince Stark. Celestia grunted taking out an alien with the door mirror who crashed into another alien.

"I got a nuke coming in. It's gonna blow in less than a minute...And I know just where to put it." Stark explained flying through the sky. 'Two more.' Celestia counted in her head after she kicked a Chitauri into a broken pole, it falling onto the sharp metal.

"You can't be serious Stark. It's way too dangerous." Celestia grunted out in between taking out aliens.

"Save the rest for the turn, J." Stark ignored her. She rolled her eyes kicking an alien to the ground and stomping on it. She took its weapon and shot the other one.

She quickly ran to where Steve and Thor were, not too far from the bank. Just as she reached them they were looking up, staring at Stark carrying the nuke up, aiming for the portal. He entered the portal and they stays staring at it waiting for him to return. All of a sudden, all of the Chitauri power down around them, making them scope the area, before staring up at the portal again.

"Close it." Steve's voice rang out from beside Celestia, making her whip her head towards him. "What? No, Natasha, don't-" she was cut off by the light beam leading to the portal closing, as well as the portal itself. Tears build in her eyes, but stop as soon as they started as she saw Stark fall out of the sky.

"Son of a gun." Steve spoke. They all observed Stark waiting for his thrusters to start up, but they never did. Thor, realising this, started swinging his hammer, "He's not slowing down."

But before Thor could lift off the ground, the Hulk smashed Stark into a building, stopping his fall. Hulk pushed Stark off of him, onto the ground, making Celestia, Steve and and Thor run over to him. Thor threw off his face mask while Steve asked "Is he breathing?" Celestia knelt down next to Stark's head.

"Jarvis, what's his heart rate?" Celestia questioned as soon as she got close enough. The British ai voice responded, "Slowing to a stop, miss." Celestia's eyes widened and instinct took over. She put her hand to his temple and breathed a deep breath in, and put all her power (which wasn't much to be fair considering she was drained) into it. She grunted, pulling her hand away from his head slowing, seeming to be taking some pitch black tar out of his temple. She threw it to the side and waited a second, nothing happening. "Come on Stark. Come on Tony." She whispered, before Tony gasped awake. Celestia let out a breath, falling onto her back.

"What the hell? What just happened? Please tell me nobody kissed me." Celestia managed a small laugh.

"We won." Steve said looking off into the distance. Celestia leaned up on her elbows and saw him. She though it looked like it would be a very iconic scene from a movie.

Tony's voice cut her from her Captain America movie thoughts. "All right, yay! Hurray. Good job, guys. Let's just not come in tomorrow. Let's just take a day." Steve chuckled at that catching eyes with Celestia, shooting her a small smile, which she returned.

"Have you ever tried shawarma? There's a shawarma joint about two blocks from here. I don't know what it is, but I want to try it." Celestia internally agreed to both things.

"We're not finished yet." Thor said.

It was silent for a few moments before Tony spoke once more. "And the shawarma after."

**

The Avengers watched Loki try and climb the stairs, but he couldn't get very far. He turned around, leaning on the stairs, now facing all seven Avengers. Clint was at the front holding his bow and arrow towards him. Tony was stood on the end, helmet off. The Hulk/Bruce (she had started referring to Banner as Bruce when she found out he (but also Hulk? She wasn't sure how to refer to Hulk/Bruce) was the one who created the Loki sized dent in the Stark tower floor) was standing next to Tony. Steve was standing next to the Hulk/Bruce holding his shield. Celestia in the middle right behind Clint, with green-black mist surrounding her hands that just appeared when she got close enough to Loki. Next to Celestia was Thor, holding his hammer. On the end stood Natasha holding the sceptre.

Loki looked between all of them. "If it's all the same to you, I'll have that drink now." The Hulk/Bruce grunted at Loki's words.