XII- The Vision

The red man stood up and looked around

The red man stood up and looked around. His eyes settled on Thor and flew straight towards him only to be flung back through the glass. However, before crashing out of the building, he halted to a stop, and hovered in front of the window.

Everyone slowly made their way over (except for Pietro, who sped up, stopping next to Wanda and Celestia), watching the red man who now had 'clothes' on.

"I am sorry. That was... odd. Thank you." He spoke. Bruce and Celestia shared a look, all tension between them gone.

"Jarvis?" She mouthed to him, and he nodded back. She cast her eyes back to... Jarvis?

He stared at Thor, summoning a cape before Steve spoke.

"Thor. You helped create this?" He asked.

"I've had a vision. A whirlpool that sucks in all hope of life and at its centre is that." Thor responded, pointing at the yellow stone in the middle of the red man's head.

"What? The gem?" Bruce asks, stepping forward.

"It's the Mind Stone, it's one of the six Infinity Stones." Thor explains, and a sudden wave of familiarity rushes through Celestia, making her step closer to Pietro, who immediately grabbed her hip, somehow making her even closer to him.

"The greatest power in the universe, unparalleled in its destructive capabilities." Thor continued.

"Then why would you bring-" Steve's question is cut off by Thor.

"Because Stark is right." Thor answered.

"Oh, it's definitely the end times." Bruce said, making Celestia chuckle.

"The Avengers cannot defeat Ultron." Thor started.

"Not alone." The red man finished.

"Why does your Vision sound like Jarvis?" Steve asked, walking closer to the red man who also walked closer to him.

"We reconfigured Jarvis's matrix. To create something new." Tony responded.

"I think I've had my fill of new." Steve stated, his eyes landing on Celestia and Pietro for a few seconds before looking back to the, Jarvis-Vision man-thing.

"You think I'm a child of Ultron." The robot knowingly stated.

"You're not?" Steve asked.

"I'm not Ultron. I am not Jarvis. I am... I am." He finished.

"I looked in your head and saw annihilation." Wanda said, leaving Pietro's side to walk closer to the robot.

"Look again." He said, looking into Wanda's eyes.

Clint scoffed. "Her seal of approval means jack to me."

Wanda glared at him.

"Their powers, the horrors in our heads, Ultron himself, they all came from the Mind Stone. And they're nothing compared to what it can unleash. But with it on our side..." Thor was cut off by Steve.