VIII- Safe House

It pained Celestia to see Thor, Bruce, Nat, and Steve so disarrayed, especially knowing that Wanda was the one to cause it

Bruce was shivering while Steve was sweating. Nat had sat down the entire ride while Thor paced. She hated seeing them in so much pain.

Clint sat in the pilot's seat, Celestia next to him, and Tony behind.

"The news is loving you guys. Nobody else is. There's been no official call for Banner's arrest but it's in the air." Maria spoke from Tony's seat.

"The Stark Relief Foundation?" Tony asked.

"Already on the scene. How's the team?" Maria questioned. Celestia pulled her knees up to her chest, resting her chin on them.

"Everyone's... We took a hit. We'll shake it off." Tony trailed off.

"Well, for now, I'd stay in stealth mode and stay away from here." Maria advised.

"So, run and hide?" Tony asked.

"Until we can find Ultron, I don't have a lot else to offer." Maria said, sadly.

"Neither do we." Tony sighed out. A beep came from Tony's seat, and Celestia assumed he hung up on Maria. Tony came up behind them, leaning on Celestia's seat.

"Hey, you wanna switch out?" He asked Clint who shook his head. "No, I'm good. If you wanna get some kip, now's a good time because we're still a few hours out."

"Few hours from where?" Tony inquired.

"A safe house." Clint replied. Tony nodded, patting Celestia on the shoulder, walking away.

It was silent for a few seconds before Celestia whispered, "Are we going-" Clint nodded. A smile erupted onto Celestia's face, resting her head on the glass.

**

Celestia walked side-by-side with Bruce as they approached the farmhouse, Clint and Nat at the front.

"Honey?" Clint called out as they entered the house, Celestia catching up with Clint and Nat, holding onto Nat's hand as a comfort. The redhead squeezed her hand tightly. "I'm home." He finished.

A pregnant lady came walking in holding a stack of something. Clint walked forward. "Hi. Company. Sorry, didn't call ahead." He walked closer, them kissing as soon as he finished speaking. Celestia smiled at the adorable, domestic sight.

"This is an agent of some kind." Tony said to Thor, making Celestia roll her eyes and sporadically squeeze Nat's hand for a short amount of time.

"Gentlemen, this is Laura." Clint introduced.

"I know all of your names." She laughed lightly. Footsteps thumped on the stairs. A little girl came running down first, her brother following.

"Dad!" Lila called out. He picked up his daughter, hugging Cooper with his free arm. "These are smaller agents." Tony said, seeming very unsure.

Clint put Lila down, the little girl asking a question soon after. "Did you bring Auntie Nat and Tia?"

"Why don't you hug her and find out." Nat picked up the small girl, as Copper made his way over to Celestia, hugging her tightly.

"Hey kid." She greeted, but he just nodded into her side. She grinned, pushing him away lightly to look at him. "Look at you! You've grown at least this much" she made a large gesture with her hands "since I last saw you." He grinned, hugging her again before making his way back over to his dad.

Nat walked over, Lila still in her arms as Steve and Tony spoke to Laura. "Hey gorgeous." Celestia smiled at the girl, kissing her cheek. The 10 year old giggled, squirming in Nat's arms. Nat put the girl down as Clint started speaking.

"Yeah, well, Fury helped me set this up when I joined. He kept it off S.H.I.E.L.D's files. I'd like to keep it that way. I figure it's a good place to lay low."

Nat walked to Laura first, kneeling down to the bump. "I missed you. How's little Natasha, huh?" She put her hands on the bump.

"She's... Nathaniel." Laura grimaced. Nat's face dropped, kneeling down to the bump again, whispering 'traitor'. Celestia chuckled, walking up.

"I knew it. I told you didn't I?" Celestia grinned. Laura smiled back, pulling her into a hug. "You did." Laura admitted.

"How are you?" Celestia asked. "I know you had lots of trouble with Cooper." Laura nodded. "Thankfully, this baby is more like Lila, at the moment." She laughed. "As soon as Cooper gets his hands on Nathaniel.." she trailed off, her eyes watching something behind Celestia. The brunette turned around, seeing Thor leave.

She looked back to Laura. "Sorry." She mumbled, walking after Steve.

"Thor?" Steve asked.

"I saw something in that dream. I need answers. I won't find them here." He finished, swinging Mjölnir, flying off. Steve and Celestia stared up at the sky. Steve looked to Celestia for a few seconds before going towards the doorway, but stopping. "You okay Steve?" Celestia asked, grabbing onto his arm. He looked down to her, then nodded. He turned around and walked off.

Celestia's mouth opened in shock. She went to call after him, but decided against it, walking back inside. Tony looked to Celestia as soon as she entered. "Where are they?"

Celestia looked to him and shrugged. "Thor flew off and Steve walked off." He furrowed his brows in confusion, but she just shrugged her shoulders once more.

"Hey, sorry for interrupting, but Tia, do you want some different clothes?" Laura asked Celestia, looking down to her suit. Celestia followed her gaze, a couple cuts on her arms and chest. She looked up to the mother, and nodded, smiling. "Yeah, thanks, Laura."

Laura nodded, smiling, dragging her up the stairs. "I have some of your clothes that you've left here before, but I also have some of my clothes which are more comfortable." She weighed Celestia through the options.

Celestia smiled at the woman and marvelled at the house as she walked up the stairs. She had been here many times, but it was still so gorgeous, and homey. Family pictures from first steps, to learning how to shoot an arrow, to uncomfortable Christmas photos. It made her wish for comfortable, domestic life.

If only.

First I would like to say, I now have over 1000 reads on here! That's insane! Thank you all so much ♥️♥️
Pretty short chapter today, sorry, but I'm pretty sure the next chapter is gonna have drama!
Love you all, have a good day/night ♥️