XIV- 41st Floor

"Hey! Hey! Celestia! Open your eyes

"Hey! Hey! Celestia! Open your eyes."

Celestia groaned quietly. She opened one eye to see Sam leaning over her. "What?" She mumbled.

He started pulling her up making her groan once more. "We gotta go, come on." She allowed herself to be pulled up, dragging her feet behind him as they walked.

After a couple minutes of walking, they entered a room. Sam helped Celestia down to the floor so he could fight Rumlow.

She leant her head against the wall, blocking out the world around her. 'Why had Bucky/Winter Soldier been in pain? Was it something to do with him being with HYDRA? And why did she feel the compelling need to help him when he had done nothing but hurt the people she loved?' She was so deep in her thoughts she paid no attention to the fight in front of her, but when multiple voices whispered in her ear 'open', she had no choice but to obey.

The sight of a helicarrier flying straight for the building made her jump up. "Sam." She said, panicked. He stood up, humming in acknowledgement, pulling Celestia along as they ran.

"Son of a bitch!" Rumlow said from behind them.

"Please tell me you got that chopper in the air!" Sam called out into his com as they were narrowly avoiding the helicarrier with every step. A column came crashing down, Sam sliding under it, Celestia jumping over it.

"41st floor! Northwest corner!" He called out once more.

"Not an option!" He yelled as they approached the windows. They glanced to each other quickly before they jumped out, grabbing the others hand. They saw a helicopter beneath them, leaning to the side for them to fall into.

They feel through the helicopter, Natasha grabbing Celestia's hand as the last second, while hers was still clasped onto Sam's. Nat pulled Celestia up, as she also pulled Sam up.

"He said the 41sf floor Nick! 41st!" Celestia complained as soon as they were inside of the helicopter safely.

"First of all, it's not like they put the floor numbers on the outside of the building." He responded. "Second, you're lucky I don't throw your ass outside of this helicopter for calling me 'Nick'!"

She rolled her eyes. "So Steve can, but I can-" she was cut off by Natasha. "Hill! Where's Steve? You got a location on Rogers?"

Celestia's eyes shot to Nat. "Does she?" She rushed out. Nat shook her head once. Celestia's mind travelled to the Winter Soldier/Bucky. "Shit." She whispered to herself.

From Celestia's left, Sam put a hand on her knee, comforting her. "It'll be okay. He's Captain America." He spoke. Celestia looked up to him, nodding her head, although not convinced. 'If something happened to him, it'll be my fault." She repeated in her head, until they landed.

**

"Marvin Gaye. Trouble Man." Sam said to Celestia who was picking the music for Steve's room. She looked to him, and nodded, grinning lightly. She moved the flowers around the vase that was next to his bed, before sitting down on it, grabbing his hand. She rubbed her throat, avoiding the bruise, before also rubbing her head where a butterfly bandage sat.