II- Getting The Scepter

Celestia was silent majority of the way to the location where they were going to storm the Hydra base

Celestia was silent majority of the way to the location where they were going to storm the Hydra base. She could sense Natasha's eyes hover on her every few seconds before wavering back to the road (or what was left of it).

After a particularly long stare from Natasha, Celestia looked to the redhead.

"You got a haircut since the last time I saw you." She deadpanned. Natasha's lip quirked up, looking back to the road.

"So did you." Celestia hummed at Nat's response.

"How long you been in Sokovia?" Nat asked her after a few moments of silence.

"3 months. I heard what was happening here, and I couldn't just let it go on. I had to help." Celestia saw Nat look over again for a second.

"Are you ready to come back?" Nat changed the subject. Celestia looked down to her lap for a couple seconds before looking at Nat again.

"Does it matter?" She smiled sadly. Nat hummed, "I guess not." The brunette chuckled humorously, looking out the window.

"Have you talked to Steve." Celestia asked quietly. She heard Nat sigh, "Yeah. Yeah, I have." Celestia continued looking out the window, holding back tears.

Nat was about to ask a question, but Jarvis spoke from the car. "You are here, Ms Romanoff and Ms Cabrera." Celestia opened the door, getting out quickly, making her way over to a vehicle that Clint was in the back of.

Nat followed, climbing into the drivers seat. "You ladies ready?" Clint asked. Celestia nodded, taking off her jacket leaving her in her suit.

It was more similar to Natasha's now, with more weapon holsters as well.

Nat started driving, Clint shooting arrows at Hydra agents, and Celestia aiming her smoke at all the agents she could, knocking them down with 'minimal' pain.

Tony flew in front of them just after Thor threw an agent that was about to shoot the vehicle that Celestia, Clint, and Nat are in. They continued driving, Celestia, every so often, shooting a Hydra agent when they got a little too close.

A motorcycle went driving past, that Celestia could assume was Steve. It made her inhale sharply, shooting a Hydra agent as it almost reached for her arm.

The Hulk when running past too, throwing vehicles and agents. Nat approached a barricade, making them all jump out at the same time, Celestia emitting a smoke for a softer landing.

Celestia aimed her, now greyish, smoke towards agents knocking them out straight away.

"Shit!" She heard from Tony's com. She was about to ask 'what happened' when Steve interrupted.

"Language! Jarvis, what's the view from upstairs?" Jarvis responded immediately.

"The central building is protected by some kind of energy shield. Strucker's technology is well beyond any other Hydra base we've taken." I guess that's why they're all together for this one. Usually it's just whoever is in close (or closer than the others) proximity.